Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else slightly disappointed at the lack of tv build up the final is getting?

That's a bit of an overreaction.

3 days to go yet, the dust is already settling from City's title win, and today Kenny was sacked. Overall the build up has been the same as any Champions league final.

I totally agree with the earlier poster that RDM was auditioning Ryan for the job of left midfield/wing and a bloody good shout if you ask me. He has the speed to match Robben or Ribbery and will be a lot more use that Daniela Sturridge. He is also cock on with the crosses into the box which Drogba or Torres should lap up.

If RDM plays Bosingwa and Sturridge on the right I am not even going to bother going to the ground, I shall plot up in the city centre buy an ounce of weed roll it into one fuck off joint and watch the television with one eye. Oh yes and flog my ticket, they are apparently fetching 30 x the face value.

Chelsea to display charity's name on back of Champions League final shirts

Blues have partnered the scheme that aims to improve the lives of poverty stricken children for seven years and they will wear the organisation's title on their jersey on Saturday

Chelsea will display the name of the ‘Right to Play’ charity on the back of shirts during the Champions League final against Bayern Munich on Saturday.The west London club has partnered the scheme for seven years and have exhibited the charity’s name on the backs of their shirts in every game of their run to the final. The charity aims to improve the lives of poverty stricken children all over the world by using sport to help them build essential skills with many of the communities targeted being affected by war, poverty and disease. Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien has been to visit some of the communities in his native Ghana which have been supported by the scheme. The final kicks off at 19:45BST at the Allianz Arena on May 19.

186532hp2.jpg

This is RDM team for the final: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa; Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Mata; Kalou, Drogba.

This is how I would start: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bonsingwa; Mikel, Lampard, Mata, Torres, Kalou; Drogba.

This is RDM team for the final: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa; Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Mata; Kalou, Drogba.

This is how I would start: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bonsingwa; Mikel, Lampard, Mata, Torres, Kalou; Drogba.

Henrique what do you think the score will be?.

Henrique what do you think the score will be?.

I had a dream two days ago, we won 2-1, but at the end of the match somehow Bayern was controversially crowned champions, then I had argument with some Bayern fans and then the dream was gone.

I had a dream two days ago, we won 2-1, but at the end of the match somehow Bayern was controversially crowned champions, then I had argument with some Bayern fans and then the dream was gone.

lmao!, woah, i just want an answer because you are usually right when it comes to results!, was hopin you would say we were gonna be champions damnit!.