Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Bayern will still be considered favourites come 19th. Napoli 3-1 Chelsea ---> Chelsea 4-1 Napoli; Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona ---> Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea

I hope Bayern will still be considered favourites come 19th. Napoli 3-1 Chelsea ---> Chelsea 4-1 Napoli; Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona ---> Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea

Chelsea were favorites against Benfica and beat them too. Be they underdogs, or be they favorites, they will win!

one thing is certain- play bosi and we lose. ribery will open him up like a child ripping open his bday presents. have to play pf, no other options . also i dont understand how bosi is better than pf.

defending pf>bosi

crosses pf>>bosi

its only the speed thats bosi is better on.

one thing is certain- play bosi and we lose. ribery will open him up like a child ripping open his bday presents. have to play pf, no other options . also i dont understand how bosi is better than pf.

defending pf>bosi

crosses pf>>bosi

its only the speed thats bosi is better on.

I have been screaming that from the rooftop's all season.

We played our best team against livershit and it included Bos for 90 minutes. There are absolutely no signs that Robbie will have a sudden change of heart.

We played our best team against livershit and it included Bos for 90 minutes. There are absolutely no signs that Robbie will have a sudden change of heart.

That's what Robbie wants Bayern to believe. :ph34r:

Luiz winning fitness race

skysports.com

"Every day, I have had treatment and am going through hard training so that, in Munich, I can play.

"I am doing everything I can for this game. It is a dream (to play).

Special day

"Not just my dream of course, but for all players in the world.

"They all dream to play in the Champions League final.

"I think my fitness will be good and I will be fit for Munich.

bos is a serious liability but paulo doesn't have the legs to keep up with ribery imo.

Ribery does not have sheer speed, but rather acceleration. Besides I seem to remember Paulo keeping Bale in his pocket in two different matches. Wither way, who ever plays at RB will need help from the winger to stop Ribery, and same goes for robben on the other side. It will take a team's tactic more than an individual defending skills. It's just that Paulo is much more reliable and less like to commit costly errors.

Ribery does not have sheer speed, but rather acceleration. Besides I seem to remember Paulo keeping Bale in his pocket in two different matches. Wither way, who ever plays at RB will need help from the winger to stop Ribery, and same goes for robben on the other side. It will take a team's tactic more than an individual defending skills. It's just that Paulo is much more reliable and less like to commit costly errors.

He certainly offers more in a defensive capacity where it counts, just wish big Ivan was available.