Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

This is how the Allianz Arena is expected to look on May 19, using the UEFA colours. Bayern don't want to use red and blue because blue is the colour of the city 'rivals' 1860 Munich.

526233_3903625028550_1216952732_33736474_903632622_n.jpg

That looks horrible tbh :o

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this, i believe. It's going to take some doing and Bayern have the more quality, but if we can take our highest menatillity into the game we have got a chance!.

So did Bosingwa play himself out of the starting XI today?

not a chance. he will start the final i can bet my house on that.

sidenote: i don't own a house

How good is he on the right wing?

It depends, he doesn't just stay on the right wing, he comes in and just plays behind the forward.

Torres has great technical skills, on form he can be immense to play against, he has shown how many assists he can get. He knows how to dribble, cross and slot in those sneaky passes.

Cech

Bosingwa-Cahill-David Luiz-Cole

Mikel----Lampard

Kalou-----------------------------Mata

Drogba--Torres

It seems like large swaths of the internet are using Bayern's 1-4 defeat of Koln as further evidence of their inevitable Champions League victory. Lol. Such a premature crowning. That's like using Chelsea's 6-1 defeat of QPR to proclaim european dominance.

Only two more weeks! Let's git'r done, Blues!

The Kroos-Schwein midfield has always brillant. Tymo at CB, on the other hand...

I think Jerome Boateng will cover him up, Jerome Boateng has been a brilliant signing, he turned Badstuber and even Daniel van Buyten into great CBs

Cech

Essien - Cahil - Luiz - A. Cole

Lampard - Mata - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres/Drogba - Kalou

mata needs to play central imo. sturridge and kalou can track either robben or ribery's runs