Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

We could possibly win: CL Cup, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Community Shield and we already have FA. AND we could knock Arse or Spuds out.

Pentuple, pentuple, pentuple, John Terry has won the pentuple and the shit from the lane just got fuck all again... ahhh.

tumblr_m2ldvkJE281r4e39ro1_1280.jpg

Nooooooooo, I've opened pandoras box here. I had hoped you lot would bring me down to earth but you have further stoked the fire. I'm getting the Fuck out of here for a bit to take a cold shower

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooo, I've opened pandoras box here. I had hoped you lot would bring me down to earth but you have further stoked the fire. I'm getting the Fuck out of here for a bit to take a cold shower

I dunno why but this, accompanied by the jizzy picture above, made me laugh like crazy

I've probably said it enough times on how i'd love to win the UCL and Arsenal come 4th. That to me would be the pinnacle of my life. I could get married, have kids, get mega rich, be mega popular, famous, a legend and a god but that day would still beat anything i reckon in terms of satisfaction. I don't know what i would do if it happened, i would reach levels that i've never reached before, i would literally do anything and maybe something i've never done before. I might end up in prison, in hospital, hell i could probably manage to do both at the same time n wake up in the morning with a tattoo or a piercing that i would instantly regret but the possibilities are endless.

If we lose, i'll be devastated in truth, i'd have to just lay in bed for a week unpaid or something. Sick...

I really fear Robben and Ribery. If both of them play we need to play in defensive mode. And there must some regular training at Cobham for penalty shootout.

me too.they are very dangerous in the arms so players must open they eyes.So massive game in munich time for first champions leage tittle

I've probably said it enough times on how i'd love to win the UCL and Arsenal come 4th. That to me would be the pinnacle of my life. I could get married, have kids, get mega rich, be mega popular, famous, a legend and a god but that day would still beat anything i reckon in terms of satisfaction. I don't know what i would do if it happened, i would reach levels that i've never reached before, i would literally do anything and maybe something i've never done before. I might end up in prison, in hospital, hell i could probably manage to do both at the same time n wake up in the morning with a tattoo or a piercing that i would instantly regret but the possibilities are endless.

If we lose, i'll be devastated in truth.

I'd love Chelsea to win UCL and for Spurs to finish 4th. If that happens, hopefully Modric and/or Bale will look to change clubs.

Newsletter from Club Nr.12:

To bring some more light into the Real Madrid all-stadium choreography (that did, unfortunately, not happed). The material that would have been used was notbreaking any fire safety regulations (like many where thinking, stating). The problem was that an official european safety certificate had to be obtained beforehand and Club Nr. 12 didn't know about this special regulation for UEFA matches.

To top it off, it was added that in the match at the Bernabeu, the material regulations where not met. Talking about "home advantage", but what matters happened on the pitch!

Good news is that this certificate has already been secured for the CL-Final. Problem is that about 80% of the helpers are not attending the final because they could not get tickets (nothing to be surprised of, but this will certainly not help motivation).

Thankfully these are fully commited fans and I'm sure they'll manage an awesome half-stadium choreo!

Chelsea will win it. It is written in the stars. The legends who had been tagged as finished, who suffered heart breaks at Ghost Goals, Penalty miss and crazy refereeing are due to win it this season in the most spectacular fashion witnessed in the history of this competition.

Comeback against Napoli against All odds

And the mother of all comebacks against the best footballing side ever aka Barcelona hint towards the fact that it is written in the stars. They just deserve it. It is pure grit and determination shown by the old guard that has got them this far against all odds and to make matters worst they play the final at the home of their opponents. Many would think that it would be a Problem. Try telling that to this bunch of Warriors in Blue.

Set up to jinx it lol. A lot of people did say tho even from the early stages in September that we'll win it when we least expect it. Nobody expected this. Would be a miracle if we win it.

Can someone help me depict this please? It's about whether Everton will get into Europe if Chelsea win the final.

Of course, what we know is that if Chelsea win the final then

1,2,3 get Champions league City, United, Arsenal

4 gets Europa league Spurs

5 gets Europa league Newcastle

Carling cup winner gets Europa league Liverpool

According to rules on the official site:

http://www.premierle...play-in-europe/

English winners of the UEFA Champions League who do not qualify through their domestic position go forward as Winners to the group stage, with the team finishing fourth dropping to the UEFA Europa League. In this case, the national association of the title-holder is entitled to one additional place in the UEFA Europa League.

So does that mean 7th place (i.e. at the moment Everton) will get an additional spot and the team will go into Europa league?