Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Ryan Bertrand will be MUCH BETTER than Sturridge OR Kalou (sorry Capri) on the wing. Left Mid I mean. Robben and Lahm on Bayern's right side will rip us apart with Sturridge or Kalou at LM. and also, we have seen that bertrand could go up and down the left flank all day, so its not like he doesnt carry an attacking threat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Bertrand will be MUCH BETTER than Sturridge OR Kalou (sorry Capri) on the wing. Left Mid I mean. Robben and Lahm on Bayern's right side will rip us apart with Sturridge or Kalou at LM. and also, we have seen that bertrand could go up and down the left flank all day, so its not like he doesnt carry an attacking threat

I agree with it. But both Robben and Ribery tends to cut inside and have a go. That's why we need a left footed player to stop Ribery , and a right footed one to stop Robben . The two players should help Bosingwa and Cole. That's the only way to stop Bayern's wing play IMO.

It will most likely be the UCL lineup, it may be a missing a couple players but it should have mist if our UCL players

i think the UCL final team shud be tried out tonight except the CB's. blackburn is hardly a big threat and Bosingwa/fereira/essien/hutchinson whoever starts at RB for the final would get some practice facing Bellamy (?) tonight

Funny is olaying two left backs. That's ultra negative

i meant Sturridge. ( his name is in bold in the quote) Sturridge on the right is suicide unless rdm gives him the hair-dryer and orders him to keep tracking back. even then, no guarantes

why is sturridge out?

Look at the subs on saturday its evident that he is not carrying instructions so he is a asmuch out as he is in the starting eleven.Feel for the lad but needs attitude shift,loose that diva mentality(his major issue).

Sturridge is terrible and flops on big nights. Play Torres and make him track back even though he is shit at doing so

Not vouching for his place in the final, but he did put Man City to the sword, scored against Liverpool as a sub and also created trouble for Evra and co. when playing at the bridge.

Not vouching for his place in the final, but he did put Man City to the sword, scored against Liverpool as a sub and also created trouble for Evra and co. when playing at the bridge.

he needs his confidence back. sturridge should play all 3 of our remaining games

he needs his confidence back. sturridge should play all 3 of our remaining games

Nothing to do with confidence. He has tons of that! It's just his attitude and mentality that needs to be sorted.

He is over confident, and at times arrogant. As long as he decides to not pass the ball, he will keep on flopping.

Nothing to do with confidence. He has tons of that! It's just his attitude and mentality that needs to be sorted.

the confidence to go past his man has gone down recently. before he used to nutmeg evra, clichy etc but now he seems to be caught in 2 minds. i wonder if the recent criticism has gotten him