Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allianz really is a beautiful stadium. I've always liked Bayern, but my team in Germany is Werder.

I feel bad for Bremen, most of its stars are leaving. Rosenberg, Pizzaro, Marin, Weise, this season. And in the past Ozil, Klose, Merte, Frings, Diego. Their current situation is quite sad.

I feel bad for Bremen, most of its stars are leaving. Rosenberg, Pizzaro, Marin, Weise, this season. And in the past Ozil, Klose, Merte, Frings, Diego. Their current situation is quite sad.

They are like the Arsenal of Bundesliga. :lol:

At least Arsenal can beat the club that they sell their players to :P

If I say this, I will probably get a lot of shit for it, but if I had to chose a team in the Prem, it would be Arsenal :D

Their football style, at least back in 2008 and 2009, was better. I think they averaged 3 goals a game across that period, they were brilliant to watch.

It is sad :( But hopefully Die Werdaner can lift themselves back to the top places of the Bundesliga, where a great club like theirs belongs!

It is sad :( But hopefully Die Werdaner can lift themselves back to the top places of the Bundesliga, where a great club like theirs belongs!

hopefully mate, the Bundesliga needs more long competitors, not just one season competitors (Wolfsburg, Monchengladbach) If Bremen kept their players, they would have been world class

At least Arsenal can beat the club that they sell their players to :P

If I say this, I will probably get a lot of shit for it, but if I had to chose a team in the Prem, it would be Arsenal :D

BURN HIM! BURN HIM WITH ETERNAL FIRE!

Robben is the new Ballack..

Both Robben & Ballack finished runners up in the Champions league & the World Cup in one season, both as Bayern players.

While this statement is wrong, as Ballack was a runner-up for Leverkusen, it's still quite valid. Funnily enough, both players played for both Bayern and Chelsea. I think Robben will be even more pumped up to win this.

Bayern get 17.500 tickets Chelsea get 17.500 tickets the stadium holds 70.550 . Where do the rest of the tickets go :angry:

There are 2 attendance sizes for the Allianz Arena. For domestic matches, it holds 69,901, where in a certain part of the stadium there are people standing.

For UEFA competitions though, everyone needs to be seated. It's part of the rules. So the capacity goes down to 66,000. It's certainly not 70,550. The rest are for neutral supporters, sponsors and UEFA partners. You can expect the majority of people sitting in these seats to be rooting for FC Bayern.

I hope the Allianz Arena will look like this,

allianz_arena.jpg

Would be the perfect moment for the AA to show its true beauty

This is how the Allianz Arena is expected to look on May 19, using the UEFA colours. Bayern don't want to use red and blue because blue is the colour of the city 'rivals' 1860 Munich.

526233_3903625028550_1216952732_33736474_903632622_n.jpg

This is how the Allianz Arena is expected to look on May 19, using the UEFA colours. Bayern don't want to use red and blue because blue is the colour of the city 'rivals' 1860 Munich.

526233_3903625028550_1216952732_33736474_903632622_n.jpg

The green makes it look like: :mouthclosed:

EDIT: Scratch that, Jai's description of it is much more epic :lol:

Cahill and Luiz seem both to be doubts for this game. Roberto has said they're not even training until next week.

Cahill's not been out for long. If he starts training next week, he's got ample time left to be fully fit for the Champions League final.

Luiz's been out for a bit longer, but it's the same thing with him.

Both will play, it's just pre-match tactics.

Right now Bayern Playing In the League With The same Squad they will probably play against us:

Tymoschuk-Boateng-Contento-Lahm in Defence.

Rafinha - Van Buyten/Tymo - Boateng - Lahm

is more likely.