Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

It is worrying with the suspensions and injuries we have and the fact that Bosingwa and Kalou will most likely play. Ribery will have a field day.

It's starting to hit me more now that we're less than 2 weeks away, this is gonna be such a hard game to win. I knew how hard it would be but i mean seriously this is gonna be so tough. Never been so nervous about any game in my life, i'm probably more nervous than i was in 08 because the Terry slip/Barca fiasco hadn't happened yet. Bayern were very good against Real Madrid, they outplayed them for large spells in the Bernabeu but i don't know if it was due to Madrid thinking they had it won at 2-0 or tiredness. I hope they have a very long and draining German cup final. I'm gonna have to be half drunk before KO because this is gonna be a hell of a nerve wrenching game.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've contemplated saying to all yids and gooners "How many times have you won the European Cup, you aint got no history" How much would that hurt them? Oh fuck yeah makes me :wank2:

Then i consider the super cup and the world club championship and it's then a double handed :wank2:

That's why i'm so petrified about this game. I literally shake when i think about what we could do.

I've contemplated saying to all yids and gooners "How many times have you won the European Cup, you aint got no history" How much would that hurt them? Oh fuck yeah makes me :wank2:

Then i consider the super cup and the world club championship and it's then a double handed :wank2:

That's why i'm so petrified about this game. I literally shake when i think about what we could do.

Ha ha yes just the same here. Have you imagined the wee gold badge on the front of the shirt? aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it

After yesterdays game and wactching Ramires...makes his ban a whole lot worse really....really nervous about this espically as we dont know for definate who we have to play...just hope we dont get any kind of injuries between now and then....fingers crossed!

Hands up and be honest, who here has already contemplated winning this, playing in the super cup and going to the world club championship?I try my hardest not to allow myself to think like this but it keeps coming to mind :wank2:

Couldn't really care about the latter two competitions as they're pretty meaningless, but I'd love that trophy and star on the shirt...

And that we can knock either Yids or Goons out of the UCL for next season too, aaaahh Jesus what a climax in more ways that one.

Too good to be true? Highly likely.

After yesterdays game and wactching Ramires...makes his ban a whole lot worse really....really nervous about this espically as we dont know for definate who we have to play...just hope we dont get any kind of injuries between now and then....fingers crossed!

yeah I posted this the other day, he's our engine

Couldn't really care about the latter two competitions as they're pretty meaningless, but I'd love that trophy and star on the shirt...

Ok but if i say that Liverpool, that team that always gloat about their 5 5 5 5 5 European Cups have never managed to win the World Club championships. The 1 trophy they have never managed to win to be called not the Champions of Europe but the Champions of the world. Theee number 1 team. Still meaningless?

"How many times have you won the world club championships? You aint no history" lmao quadruple :wank2: :wank2: daaamn! Would need a hospital appointment

We could possibly win: CL Cup, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Community Shield and we already have FA. AND we could knock Arse or Spuds out.

Pentuple, pentuple, pentuple, John Terry has won the pentuple and the shit from the lane just got fuck all again... ahhh.

tumblr_m2ldvkJE281r4e39ro1_1280.jpg

Who would you rather see finish fourth - Arse or Spurs?

kicking arse out of the UCL would be more satisfying.. Wenger would probably go on a hilarious rant about injustice