Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pity we didn't have the Pens taken on the Chelsea side of the pitch as it would have looked awesome with the crowed going bonkers, but then again to see the Bayern fans just sitting there was also priceless. Still might of preferred it on our side though.

I will start off by saying that Chelsea winning the UCL was the happiest day of life. Drogba will forever be a legend at Chelsea, and will never be forgotten.

Having said that, I was appalled by the amount of hate, jealousy, bitterness, and down-right snobbery on some of the other big English Club forums. The reaction of the Spurs fans was expected given the fact that they've been relegated to Channel 5 on Thursdays, so I will just summarize the reaction/feelings of some of the forums that I had read:

Liverpool (RAWK): utter hate and bitterness, to the point where some (but very few) of their fans were calling for the thread to be closed/deleted. The whole thing could aptly be summarized in one word: a disgrace. The trauma of losing the FA Cup final, their past 2-3 seasons being a wreck, and them living in their past glory has pushed this lot to the lowest levels of snobbery and bitterness. Definitely, the worst and most bitter bunch.

Man Utd (RedCafe): Jealously, hatred, mockery, and bitterness (obviously, a trophy-less season and conceding the title to none other than Man City dealt a great deal of trauma to those miserable fans anyway). I wouldn't blame them.

Arsenal (Arsenal-Mania): More or less in shambles (as usual). Some calling for their board members to be sacked, others for Wenger's head, calling in for fresh players, money to be spent, with the added snobbery and bitterness that follows any club when their rivals beat them to the European Cup. Some (but very few) pointed the positives (Spurs' wrecked season next year).

All in all: a sad miserable bunch of human beings. They made a pathetic scene every time.

I will start off by saying that Chelsea winning the UCL was the happiest day of life. Drogba will forever be a legend at Chelsea, and will never be forgotten.

Having said that, I was appalled by the amount of hate, jealousy, bitterness, and down-right snobbery on some of the other big English Club forums. The reaction of the Spurs fans was expected given the fact that they've been relegated to Channel 5 on Thursdays, so I will just summarize the reaction/feelings of some of the forums that I had read:

Liverpool (RAWK): utter hate and bitterness, to the point where some (but very few) of their fans were calling for the thread to be closed/deleted. The whole thing could aptly be summarized in one word: a disgrace. The trauma of losing the FA Cup final, their past 2-3 seasons being a wreck, and them living in their past glory has pushed this lot to the lowest levels of snobbery and bitterness. Definitely, the worst and most bitter bunch.

Man Utd (RedCafe): Jealously, hatred, mockery, and bitterness (obviously, a trophy-less season and conceding the title to none other than Man City dealt a great deal of trauma to those miserable fans anyway). I wouldn't blame them.

Arsenal (Arsenal-Mania): More or less in shambles (as usual). Some calling for their board members to be sacked, others for Wenger's head, calling in for fresh players, money to be spent, with the added snobbery and bitterness that follows any club when their rivals beat them to the European Cup. Some (but very few) pointed the positives (Spurs' wrecked season next year).

All in all: a sad miserable bunch of human beings. They made a pathetic scene every time.

Check BlueMoon. Overwhelmingly supportive of us pre-match.

Check BlueMoon. Overwhelmingly supportive of us pre-match.

Yep, also in every forum some people actually like that we win, for the english stuff lol. In the Milan's forum they put signatures of Drogba.

In fairness, if our roles were reversed and Spurs won the CL and we missed out on the UCL because of it we'd all be bitter.

What am i saying, Spurs winning the CL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the video of Drogs penalty from the stands! Does anyone know about some more?? It is fantastic to watch it this way!

The only pity is we didn't win it in front of our fans, the following celebrations were sort of split! Nah who cares, we WON IT!