Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosingwa's getting a lot of criticism but he had a good game and was obviously thrilled to have won. Terry, on the other hand, jeopardised our chances of even getting to the final and he came out in his kit to try and edit history so when people look at the photos 10 years down the track they'll think he played.

Fuck everyone with the antifootball stuff. We win because our player were mentally stronger than Bayern players. We received a late goal and we went back to the match! For me, makes the cup even more special, also when i view our road to the final i feel SO PROUD...Napoli 4-1 and the two games with Barcelona, when we eliminated them with 10 men. Our players appeared in the difficult moments.

Big respect to all the team, ALL OF THEM. (Even Kalou!)

I'm so sick of this crap about beautiful football and we didn't deserve it. Ya know what, if Bayern or Barca didn't like the way we were playing, they could have played our game, sat back themselves and let us have the ball. That would have spaced out our midfield and back line potentially leading to defensive vulnerabilities. But they didn't.

Fair play to us for playing our game and winning the fuckin' European Cup.

Bosingwa's getting a lot of criticism but he had a good game and was obviously thrilled to have won. Terry, on the other hand, jeopardised our chances of even getting to the final and he came out in his kit to try and edit history so when people look at the photos 10 years down the track they'll think he played.

Tbh, nearly everyone in the squad (apart from Kalou who was shirtless,lol) came out in their kit. Makes for a better picture, I suppose.

And no, I don't think anyone will forget he didn't play. That was one of the challenges the team had to face in the final, right? Playing without their captain?

Tbh, nearly everyone in the squad (apart from Kalou who was shirtless,lol) came out in their kit. Makes for a better picture, I suppose.

And no, I don't think anyone will forget he didn't play. That was one of the challenges the team had to face in the final, right? Playing without their captain?

Man United didn't do it in 1999:

n_manchester_united_history-3076009.jpg

Keane was captain, if I remember correctly and Scholes was one of their best players. They didn't come out in their kit.

Still hope Bosingwa, Malouda, and Essien Fuck off. With all due respect

Bosingwa still make a good backup, though his cam whoring behavior is kinda annoying. Agree to release Malouda & Essien, same goes to Kalou. Heck, if Torres keep on sulking he can find another team as well. not being arrogant, but all the lads have gave everything to win the tittle yet he only complaining about himself.

Man United didn't do it in 1999:

n_manchester_united_history-3076009.jpg

Keane was captain, if I remember correctly and Scholes was one of their best players. They didn't come out in their kit.

So what?

I'm just saying everyone else in the squad came out in their kit, so why should Terry alone wear an orange top?

They shouldn't have, given the precedents. It makes us look a bit tacky.

Well, I don't think people really notice that. Its just a kit. They know only 11+3 players played at most, and they'll just assume the rest put on a blue kit to make a good photo finish.

They shouldn't have, given the precedents. It makes us look a bit tacky.

The part all 4 players played in the CL campaign was massive!

Of course they should of come out in their kit.

Who cares if they were suspended for the one game out of the amount of games they played all altogether

They're still part of the team after all

I couldn't give a fuck if they came out in bikinis, they earned the right to be there and they also earned the right to wear whatever the fuck they liked.

We won the fucking Champions league and still some of us are complaining about apparel. It's like getting a blow job from Pippa Middleton and complaining that her lipstick is the wrong colour.