Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

He did??

Have been watching the Sky highlights so many times and didn't hear him say that.

I thought it was straight after the goal after the orgasm. I heard it on sky sports news, it must of been edited.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was straight after the goal after the orgasm. I heard it on sky sports news, it must of been edited.

Hmm, maybe.

Did you hear his scream when DD equalized? Funnier than his Torres orgasm :lol:

Yes, I did. It's just plain hilarious and I can't stop laughing him whenever he makes comment that is biased towards us. Just sound scary coming from an ex-Man Utd player! :lol:

Yes, I did. It's just plain hilarious and I can't stop laughing him whenever he makes comment that is biased towards us. Just sound scary coming from an ex-Man Utd player! :lol:

:lol: He's actually growing on me, I've come to enjoy his commentary. I think, in my head, he's now linked with us winning the CL. Crazy, right? lol

Mata must be having the best moments of his life :) first season - Champions league winner :D

The point of this season is never write off Chelsea FC ... like DD said we believe :)

few months ago under AVB everyone just wanted us to finish in top four no expectations for this season at all but now we are champions league winners !!!

Blue (Chelsea) FTW !

4288_chelsea-ucl-2012-champions-jacquard-scarf_01_s.jpg

CL Draw for next season is on 30th Aug.

G1- *European Champions*, Arsenal,United,Barcelona,Madrid,Milan,Porto,Bayern.

G2-Valencia,Benfica,Shakhtar,Zenit,Schalke,ManC

G3-Olympiacos,Ajax,Anderlecht,Juventus,FC Copenhaugen

G4-BVB,Galatasaray,Montpellier,Nordsjaelland

4288_chelsea-ucl-2012-champions-jacquard-scarf_01_s.jpg

CL Draw for next season is on 30th Aug.

G1- *European Champions*, Arsenal,United,Barcelona,Madrid,Milan,Porto,Bayern.

G2-Valencia,Benfica,Shakhtar,Zenit,Schalke,ManC

G3-Olympiacos,Ajax,Anderlecht,Juventus,FC Copenhaugen

G4-BVB,Galatasaray,Montpellier,Nordsjaelland

Valencia and Benfica are likely to be in Pot 1 with the big teams and hard to categorize the others into pots yet.

Valencia and Benfica are likely to be in Pot 1 with the big teams and hard to categorize the others into pots yet.

maybe. not a very reliable source, mind u

:lol: He's actually growing on me, I've come to enjoy his commentary. I think, in my head, he's now linked with us winning the CL. Crazy, right? lol

I just find him scary, really scary. :P

My favorite Meme of all time

534286_10150786692841157_549086156_9800341_313405755_n.jpg

Did you guys see this?

Mikel played mind games with Robben

Mikel said of the Robben blunder: "I told him, 'Petr Cech knows where you are going to kick it'.

"I just told Robben that he is going to miss it. You know, we just do that sometimes as players."

The midfielder added: "I think when the penalty was missed, we kind of believed that this trophy was going to be ours."

Chelsea's win ended billionaire owner Roman Abramovich's nine-year quest for what was his Holy Grail.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/championsleague/story/john-obi-mikel-played-mind-games-with-arjen-robben-penalty-miss-052112

Mikel played mind games with Robben

Mikel said of the Robben blunder: "I told him, 'Petr Cech knows where you are going to kick it'.

"I just told Robben that he is going to miss it. You know, we just do that sometimes as players."

The midfielder added: "I think when the penalty was missed, we kind of believed that this trophy was going to be ours."

What a legend! :clap:

http://www.telegraph...as-a-farce.html

As expected, the German media have not taken too kindly what happened on Saturday.

The funniest part is how Bayern called it their trophy before they'd even won it. Such a sense of entitlement. I knew at the end of the day it would bite them in the butt. Our Blues had no illusion that they had to work damn hard for that trophy. I said it before the game and I'm so happy to be able to say it again:

Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will.