BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i0g7G6H2UNSkx.gif

Who are the two other players that run towards the Chelsea fans end?

Lamps & Cahill.

Mates, Watch Drogba's header again and listen to Gary Neville. That makes his orgasm for Torres just go out the window

Fair play to Neville. No other manc would of reacted in that way,

Watching the rerun on ITV4 and fuck sake everytime Drogbas pen goes in my eyes fill up.

Call me sad but when we won it i watched the Sky Sports repeat about it for 3 hours, everytime that penalty gone in so much emotion, i love it when he runs to Cech crying!. Even the equaliser, Garry Neville is a man i'll never forget, and i'll respect him forever for the passionate words he used during the game, written in the stars!.

To think i never liked Garry Neville, ever since he joined the Sky Sports team he's been a fantastic pundit, even a good commentator!. I love how he described ''chelsea will not let this Champions League go, they just wont fall'' right after Drogba scored the equaliser so correct.

I have never been so confident, for some reason i just knew it wasn't the end for us, something happened this Champions League and it's what dreams are made of, it was my proudest day to ever be a supporter of this football club, i'll never forget it!.

To think i never liked Garry Neville, ever since he joined the Sky Sports team he's been a fantastic pundit, even a good commentator!. I love how he described ''chelsea will not let this Champions League go, they just wont fall'' right after Drogba scored the equaliser so correct.

It was Martin Tyler who said that!

Call me sad but when we won it i watched the Sky Sports repeat about it for 3 hours, everytime that penalty gone in so much emotion, i love it when he runs to Cech crying!. Even the equaliser, Garry Neville is a man i'll never forget, and i'll respect him forever for the passionate words he used during the game, written in the stars!.

I have never been so confident, for some reason i just knew it wasn't the end for us, something happened this Champions League and it's what dreams are made of, it was my proudest day to ever be a supporter of this football club, i'll never forget it!.

likewise, my friend. likewise. a brilliant finale to an unforgettable season.

It was Martin Tyler who said that!

lol i know, i just heard it and that wasnt the words he said either it was along the words, i think i got some of those words mixed up with what Spurs fans said the other night.