BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bout to watch the whole game back again, recorded on my Sky+.

If anyone accidently ever deletes this off my Sky+ box then.....

murder.

Mine is nicely stored at the top of my planner with a K next to it, I will do exactly the same if it gets deleted, Hopefully there will be a DVD of the full game out soon!

Aldridge is a two face twat.

I can remember after the Hillsborough disaster when they played the game at Old Trafford, against Forest Brian Laws (I think) putting the ball in his own net, and Aldridge going over and rubbing his headtaking the piss. Then after the dippers losing the last game of the season at the Dipperdone 0-2 to Arsenal to give Arsenal the title David O'leary a fellow ROI player going over too Aldridge and try to show freindship and Aldridge not accepting the gester...The guy can't take it now Liverpool aren't a big team.

John Aldridge Plastic Paddy, Bad Loser and a CUNT!!!

Was surprised to find out earlier today, despite all the talk of how we 'defended for our lives' etc and with endless amounts of pundits seemingly lining up to take a dig at the way we won the trophy, that we were in fact the third highest scoring winners of the champions league in its history.

Not bad for a side who just chuck men behind the ball all the time huh!

Source?

Lol from now on when a team plays defensively they are doing a Chelsea. Lol Thats what Evra is saying bout England. Fucking Idiot. I hate that guy.

Lol from now on when a team plays defensively they are doing a Chelsea. Lol Thats what Evra is saying bout England. Fucking Idiot. I hate that guy.

didn't you know the RDM invented catenaccio on april 24th, 2012?

Well, they failed.

Now I hope people realize that what we did was not exactly as easy as "parking a bus"

Maybe Ireland could have won if they had Drogba. :Goober:

This is good.

Minute by minute

http://m.guardian.co...ll&type=article

Some of that is hilarious :lol:

The bit about Ribéry :D

Ribery, who slams it into the empty net from a few yards with Cech already committed to saving Robben's shot. He has barely started celebrating when he realises the flag is up, and his usual beautiful face breaks into a scowl.

Branislav Ivanovic is sitting on top of the crossbar, punching the air. Geoff Shreeves should be along any minute to tell him it was all a dream. LOL

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic
  • James unlocked this topic