Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how horrible it was to go back to the Luzhniki stadium so soon after the defeat... how are Bayern going to feel & cope with playing games at home knowing they lost the CL in their own back yard...

We all know how horrible it was to go back to the Luzhniki stadium so soon after the defeat... how are Bayern going to feel & cope with playing games at home knowing they lost the CL in their own back yard...

well, bayern did manage to pull out a come from behind win in their friendly against holland today. gomez with the winning goal (a tap in, lol). I was wondering how many bayern fans were like, "jesus, why couldn't u have done that a couple days ago?!?!"

Robben was getting booed during the Bayern v Holland game apparently.

Disgraceful really. If Mata, for instance, missed us a penalty in the same situation (not shootout) I couldn't imagine a Chelsea fan ever even thinking of booing him!

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xqyyb9_ucl2012_sport

The best Highlights ive seen. Shows the emotions of two sets of fans at crucial junctures during the game. shows reactiosn of Roman, and Players and also the Fit thrown by torres on knowing he wont take penalty.

You gotta watch this.

http://touch.dailymo...9_ucl2012_sport

The best Highlights ive seen. Shows the emotions of two sets of fans at crucial junctures during the game. shows reactiosn of Roman, and Players and also the Fit thrown by torres on knowing he wont take penalty.

You gotta watch this.

For now, I'm going to imagine he never did that or gave that interview. It detracts too much from the win, Drogba's departure and other important things that can occur at this crucial juncture for the club.

http://touch.dailymo...9_ucl2012_sport

You gotta watch this.

Excelent! I will ignore Torres attitude...jesus.

When Roman does leave, let's hope so!

He obviously has a deep connection with the club. I remember ever since 2005 he was always wearing his little Chelsea kits to matches with Roman, and during the CL win he showed some passion and cried for our success.

I believe Torres' reaction is actually a good thing (shows desire, confidence and guts)... a lot of negative bullshit is written about strikers being too selfish and wanting to score. Well Torres for one has shown that he's the most team oriented centre forwared in the premiership... so lets not make a big deal about it (do u guyz remember the free-kick argument between drogs and ballack a few seasons ago... not a bad thing really).