Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valencia and Benfica are likely to be in Pot 1 with the big teams and hard to categorize the others into pots yet.

Valencia is in pot 2 thanks to Chelsea. It's not good news for Valencia but i'm happy because that means that Chelsea can come again here in the group stage! (which is at the only stage I want them to play against each other). :D

And the last two times Valencia and Chelsea were together in the group stages 2007-8 and 2011-12, Chelsea reached the final.

Valencia is in pot 2 thanks to Chelsea. It's not good news for Valencia but i'm happy because that means that Chelsea can come again here in the group stage! (which is at the only stage I want them to play against each other). :D

And the last two times Valencia and Chelsea were together in the group stages 2007-8 and 2011-12, Chelsea reached the final.

I think they will be in Pot 1. Check out the link below:

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

Valencia is in the Top 14 and Inter, Atletico Madrid, Lyon and Liverpool won't be in the CL next season, which means it will push Valencia and Benfica into the Top 10 alongside Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan and Porto for the Pot 1.

Still can't believe we're the champs, man when that Drog pen went in, I just ran like crazy in the house since I was @ home because there was an exam assignment that was bugging me all week... The nervousness last week was indescribable, I seriously couldn't go a day without thinking about the final and what was at stake, I remember reading about the llama and it relieved the tension a little bit but still, the nervousity was there, and saturday before the game was a nightmare, I honestly kept thinking about the game, and man how I rejoiced when we won.. Unfortunately there was no beer, no cigar(ettes), no champagne but I'm planning to have my redemption soon by going into town, smoking and drinking like there was no tomorrow, rejoicing just by the thought that WE ARE THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS every day!!!!1 I remember crying like a baby and dying inside when we lost in 08 and now that we've won, it's erased all the shitty memories from the past, from Moscow to the fucking loss against Aston shitty Villa, how did we even lose that game? I never watched the highlights and only followed it on livescore and couldn't believe my own eyes when it stood 1-2 and then 1-3.. But oh well, c'est le passé maintenant and I hope all u geezers are (still) having a blast.. Never forget this time, guys, never forget it, this is the time of our lives football-wise.. Love you all, Viva Chelsea, Puta Arsenal. First London Club!

Roman's son is already a CHELSEA LEGEND. Look at his celebrations. Epic

It was him (Arkady Abramovich) who tried to buy FC Copenhagen last year. Our shitty owners ended up saying no, still kind of bummed about it, would have been awesome with both Roman and his son owning "my clubs".

I think they will be in Pot 1. Check out the link below:

http://www.uefa.com/...club/index.html

Valencia is in the Top 14 and Inter, Atletico Madrid, Lyon and Liverpool won't be in the CL next season, which means it will push Valencia and Benfica into the Top 10 alongside Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan and Porto for the Pot 1.

There's 8 teams in pot 1, and taking Atletico, Lyon, Inter and Liverpool, Valencia is 9th in the ranking so pot 2 and Benfica aswell. I knew it since they said it in the spanish tv during the final and now I have checked some websites like AS and they say aswell that Valencia wont be in pot 1. ;)

There's 8 teams in pot 1, and taking Atletico, Lyon, Inter and Liverpool, Valencia is 9th in the ranking so pot 2 and Benfica aswell. I knew it since they said it in the spanish tv during the final and now I have checked some websites like AS and they say aswell that Valencia wont be in pot 1. ;)

Oh right! I'm so stupid!!

Completely forgotten it will be 8 teams in 1 pot and not 10! :doh:

Right, so Porto and Milan will the join the 6 big teams in Pot 1. While Valencia & Benfica will go into Pot 2. Sorry for the mix-up.

HA! Johann Cruyff is complaining about the way we won!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2012/05/21/3118066/nobody-can-be-happy-with-the-outcome-of-the-champions-league

"Only Chelsea fans will be happy with this," Cruyff told De Telegraaf.

"For the rest, nobody can be happy with the outcome of the Champions League final.

"What especially bothers me is that a football team can forget everything and still win."

"Then I'd choose to take the steps we take at Ajax, towards the football that we all want to see,” he added.

"And then if there's no Champions League win? Better not to have the trophy in this way."

This all is just hilarious!