Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not quite sure how those 2 managed to be at the center of all celebrations, effectively pushing other players out of the way :carlo:

Annoyed me how bosingwa in particular got in the way & you could barely see Lamps & JT lifting the trophy.

Annoyed me how bosingwa in particular got in the way & you could barely see Lamps & JT lifting the trophy.

This. What a mutt he is. Nearly scores an own goal and fucks up a few times and yet he is the first person you see on TV. Much like the FA Cup win. Trophy hogging whore.

Congratulations to Chelsea from Colombia. We the citizens of Colombia all watched with much emotion the great final put on by the club we hope to see Falcao at. Now that for sure you will be in the Champions League next year, We are even more sure that Falcao should join as big of a team like Chelsea! Also to reunite Hulk and Falcao once more!

Chelsea Champions League winner 2012 with Drogba and Torres!

Chelsea Champions League winner 2013 with Hulk and Falcao!

3p2Ec.jpg

Let's not be under any illusions. were we better than bayern? :no:

enjoy the moment but the real work starts now. new manager, players, direction.

Nope we weren't, there will be big changes in the summer though & this group of players will be broken up. This is the best way to end this era at Chelsea, it would of been a crime if players such as JT, Lamps & Drogba failed to get a CL medal while playing for Chelsea.

After Bayern's first three pens (all goals), I decided a new strategy was needed. I decided to turn my back and not watch. Lo and behold, Cech stopped Olic! So when Schweinsteiger stepped up to take his pen, I knew what had to be done and looked away again. Boom. Schweinsteiger posts it.

To all Chelsea fans around the world....you're welcome.

:P

Let's not be under any illusions. were we better than bayern? :no:

enjoy the moment but the real work starts now. new manager, players, direction.

They're a better side than us (at least attacking wise), and it's been quite evident for some time we needed new players.

Which is what makes this win all the more sweeter, never thought it would be possible with this particular group of players.