Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Yeah I get you, it's the 5th actually forgot about 98 winning the cwc and the league cup :D

OH MY GOD MATE, I JUST FOUND OUT SUMIT

WE ARE IN THE CLUB WORLD CUP!, THE FUCKING CLUB WORLD CUP, LETS WIN IT!.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO HAS ANYONE NOTICED WE HAVE JUST DONE OUR 2ND CLUB DOUBLE?...

by the way this is great for us to be in CL also, now players like Hulk and Hazard seem really possible.

Yeah, our club's reputation has just increased.

I'll say one thing.

Earlier in the season, apparently we were too old, our squad was past it and we needed a massive rebuilding process. The key was always slowly introducing younger players and mixing youth with experience. The rebuilding process AVB tried to introduce was too sudden, a new team takes time to build.

I never agreed with AVB leaving but Di Matteo has just proved that with the right squad management and tactics, this squad is capable of achieving anything.

I'm still in a dream world, I'm not going to be able to sleep and I'm looking forward to the parade tomorrow. The feeling of winning that, was unreal, easy my best Chelsea experience ever. I'm happy for the whole squad, everyone involved but particularly the likes of Cech, Cole, Terry, Lampard and Drogba who were written off earlier in the season.

Over the moon.

i want to thank all of you for the " BELIEVE" im usually on the cfcnet.co.uk forum, i find this one more interesting with all the little cool features!

anyways!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE FINISHED 6TH IN THE LEAGUE!

I CAN;T wait till we play spuds next season, is going to be immense atmosphere! hahahahahahaa

It Was Written... Europe is Forever Blue.

"Don't sit around moping and waiting for your luck to come back. Go out and fight for it. It will soon be back." - Ted Drake (Chelsea Manager 1952-61)

It's been fatastic mate, it seems to of actually saved us. I have faith we can come good again!.

Time to do the Double, the biggest prize in all football. The Premiership and the Champions League.

We could end up with a quintuple. FA Cup, Champions League, Community Shield, European Super Cup and the Club World Cup. Even though the last 3 are Mickey Mouse competitions, that's still quite something. Something the Yids, Scouse and Goners have never done. Don't think United did it either, IIRC it was PL, CL, Community Shield and CWC.