Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these pictures are just amazing to look at ... all my life, I've waited for us to lift the Champions League, and finally we've done it!!!

Torres looks awesome with the trophy! He never lifted one at the bin dippers, now he has this trophy and the FA Cup to his list of honors! Did you hear that Liverpool fans... that's why he left your pathetic club... to win trophies! Kop that you red bastards!

And as for Sp*rs... fuck off to the Europa League! You'll be selling Bale and Modric soon!

Oh yes. This is the biggie, the one trophy I have always yearned for us to lift. Every year we just got so close yet couldn't finish it off. That, and it has a certain mystic quality about it that no other competition in the world does. The ghosts of legendary moments and players past, the fact that its on in the wee hours here in Australia, that the sun always rises while the match is being played... just incomparable stuff.

Mario Gomez - Chelsea Legend

Prior to the game some Bayern fans on a Bayern forum (BayernZone to be precise) were saying that Gomez is better than Drogba. Smh.

He's not a bad striker but he's only good from close ranges, obviously.

No Predator is fine guys, he said congratulations on the OTC, very good in defeat he was. He's had a hard time with his granmother so don't blame him for his recent actions.

Awkward.

He's had an awful week. Poor lad. This is what he posted on off the crossbar:

I don't know mate, everything went from good to bad

My grandmother seemed to be improving

Than out of nowhere she passes away

My best mate and I got into a bit of an argument

My grades went down

Now this

Ill just have to wait for next season

Well done Chelsea

Prior to the game some Bayern fans on a Bayern forum (BayernZone to be precise) were saying that Gomez is better than Drogba. Smh.

He's not a bad striker but he's only good from close ranges, obviously.

I think he is massively overrated. Not bad probably is as fair a rating as you can give him. He's Inzaghi without any of the intelligence or delivery when it counts, and that sort of player is useless unless you're hosting Energie Cottbus in a Bundesliga fixture.

I'm not quite sure how those 2 managed to be at the center of all celebrations, effectively pushing other players out of the way :carlo:

Bosingwa had far more right to do that than Terry swanning around as though he was responsible for the entire thing. We may not have needed penalties to win tonight if he could have kept his temper in check in Barcelona.