Chelsea vs Blackburn

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is inconsequential in terms of league positions, so:

1. Hilario.

2. Kalouda don't deserve a final farewell.

3. Lukaku and Torres.

4. Youth.

Why? Both have been Chelsea for more than five years and I for one have more good than bad memories of both those guys during their time with us. Malouda was great for a couple of seasons and Kalou has been... well you know what he's like but he seems like a great lad outside the pitch. If it really comes down to both of them leaving after this season I would hope they get a good reaction from the crowd at Stamford Bridge.

On counts 1, 3 and 4 I agree with you.

edit: I just realized that in addition to Kalouda perhaps making their final appereance for Chelsea in the PL it could even be Drogba's last game at Stamford Bridge if he plays. :cry:

Edited by Pr22

Will 4-4-2 actually hurt now, seriously. Play Lukaku and Torres. Play Piazon and Feruz too, they deserve it big time. Play Chalobah, these are our real future and i reckon they are nearly up for being in the squad. What's the worst that can happen, enjoy the game ffs.

After tonight's performance, am suddenly thinking we should be playing our strongest lineup possible on Sunday & no youngsters in it. Have to beat Blackburn & win it convincingly. Can't go to Munich on the back of poor results. Need to get some momentum back going.

If Luiz and Cahill can, then they should start the game together. They should get some match practice as a central defence pairing before the big day. I would definitely give Hutch a run too. Lukaku and Bertrand to start. Rest of the team is pretty much up for grabs, probably same shit like tonight. Lamps, Mata, Mikel, Cole and Drogba definitely shouldn't start.. wrap them in cotton. It would be a good idea to start Cech if Luiz and Cahill play, let them have a feel for it.

Am I the only one of the opinion that this needs to be treated as a dress rehearsal for the CL final? Whoever's going to be starting that match needs to be get their chemistry and communication going now, and if something's definitely not going to work, then waiting until the CL to find out is too late.

-----------------Torres------------------

Piazon--------------------------Lukaku

-------Meireles------Ramires-----------

-----------------Romeu--------------------

Bertrand---Luiz-----Cahill---Hutchinson

-------------------Hilario---------------------