Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Blackburn

Followers 0

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can't Watch this game so if anyone will find a Download link Please PM him to me. Thanks.

Download or stream?

Here is a stream:

http://atdhe.eu/

Makes my throat burn just looking at it. First time I had it, nearly died!

The more I drink, the more I fall in love.

Don't you have to dilute it with Water or something before drinking? (like Cordial)

I'm experienced with absinthe, so I will give you the low down.

There are two ways to prepare Absinthe: first is the 'French Method' which involves dissolving sugar with ice cold water into the absinthe which turn will create the 'louche'. The other mehtod of preparation is the 'Bohemian Method' which is achieved by soaking a sugar cube in absinthe, engulfing the sugar cube in fire, droping the still burning sugar cube into the absinthe and then extinguishing the flame with ice cold water and once against creating the 'louche'.

You can see the louche in the second photo.

I'm experienced with absinthe, so I will give you the low down.

There are two ways to prepare Absinthe: first is the 'French Method' which involves dissolving sugar with ice cold water into the absinthe which turn will create the 'louche'. The other mehtod of preparation is the 'Bohemian Method' which is achieved by soaking a sugar cube in absinthe, engulfing the sugar cube in fire, droping the still burning sugar cube into the absinthe and then extinguishing the flame with ice cold water and once against creating the 'louche'.

You can see the louche in the second photo.

If they both create the 'Louche' what's the point of the Bohemian method? Seems redundant going through all that

If they both create the 'Louche' what's the point of the Bohemian method? Seems redundant going through all that

Absinth made in Bohemia differs to the absinthe made in France, Netherland and Spain and simply adding water and sugar does not create a louche so burning the sugar and absinth is necessary. The main difference is the lack of anise which is a major ingredient in absinthe.

Also Bohemian absinth is spelt without an 'e'.

I was drinking Spanish absinthe so the burning was redundant but I do it for fun.

We better get back on topic otherwise we will suffer the wrath of BlueLion. :D

"@LucasPiazon: Going to bed now,Tomorrow will be another special day for me,I will be on the bench & I hope to make my debut."

Awesome news! Hopefully he makes his debut.

Awesome news! Hopefully he makes his debut.

Hope so! His performances in the FA youth cup have been awesome so hopefully if he gets on he will be quite good tomorrow!

Maybe we should just try the squad that will be used against Bayern. They played tonight and used all their best players.

I feel, we might be uncooperative in final, if we play players who rested past 3 weeks together.

Also how will Luiz-Cahill play when they both returned from injury and didnt play almost a month? They should be ready and somehow we need to play them together to see how they do. But still both CBs are still injured...

Di Matteo did say that he is gonna blend in some older and younger players for this match...

I wonder if Lukaku will make his first start? It will be nice to see Piazon playing. Feruz anyone?

Btw I hope Mata gets a good rest/

turnbull

ivanovic - hutchinson - terry - bertrand

ramires - romeu - meireles

sturridge --------------------------- piazon

lukaku

turnbull

ivanovic - hutchinson - terry - bertrand

ramires - romeu - meireles

sturridge --------------------------- piazon

lukaku

3 CDM's? This is Blackburn my friend, not Barcelona