Chelsea vs Blackburn

If they both create the 'Louche' what's the point of the Bohemian method? Seems redundant going through all that

Absinth made in Bohemia differs to the absinthe made in France, Netherland and Spain and simply adding water and sugar does not create a louche so burning the sugar and absinth is necessary. The main difference is the lack of anise which is a major ingredient in absinthe.

Also Bohemian absinth is spelt without an 'e'.

I was drinking Spanish absinthe so the burning was redundant but I do it for fun.

We better get back on topic otherwise we will suffer the wrath of BlueLion. :D

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should just try the squad that will be used against Bayern. They played tonight and used all their best players.

I feel, we might be uncooperative in final, if we play players who rested past 3 weeks together.

Also how will Luiz-Cahill play when they both returned from injury and didnt play almost a month? They should be ready and somehow we need to play them together to see how they do. But still both CBs are still injured...

Di Matteo did say that he is gonna blend in some older and younger players for this match...

I wonder if Lukaku will make his first start? It will be nice to see Piazon playing. Feruz anyone?

Btw I hope Mata gets a good rest/

turnbull

ivanovic - hutchinson - terry - bertrand

ramires - romeu - meireles

sturridge --------------------------- piazon

lukaku

3 CDM's? This is Blackburn my friend, not Barcelona

It's a 4-3-3...

even then, its just 3 attackers + maybe ramires. blackburn will have many men back, so it wouldn't hurt to play a CAM instead of the extra CDM

I had a dream. I forgot about the game and when I tuned in we were losing 3-0 and then they scored from a corner and t'was 4-0 :P Was happy I woke up :D

Hoping to see some youngsters today and some nice football.