Chelsea vs Blackburn

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the players won't really care either way. They know they weren't involved in the defeats.

Exactly. Why would the players feel bad when it's the reserves+youth team that lost a match even the fans don't care about?

Besides it's no guarantee that we'll lose this one.

I think the players won't really care either way. They know they weren't involved in the defeats.

It's this kind of ignorance attitude is gonna get us into trouble in Munich next weekend if we continue with it against Blackburn after Tuesday. As I've said, we wouldn't want to be facing Bayern on the back of poor results. Need to get back some momentum going. IF we are to play the kids, it has to be a right balance between experience and youth, not just the youth. Furthermore, do we really want to end the last home game of the season with yet another draw or worst, a defeat?!!

RDM in his PC - Cahill and Luiz are both still out. Mikel has a problem with his knee. Out for Blackburn but should be ok next week. 1-2 youngsters may be used for this game.

How come you have 2 additional minutes from the video I posted??? You are Da Bomb!!!

:lol: Chelsea FC usually just uploads the team news, while this channel uploads most of the conference. I recommend you subscribe to it if you like to watch the pre-match conferences.

:lol: Chelsea FC usually just upload the team news, while this channel uploads most of the conference. I recomend you subscribe to it if you like to watch the pre-match conferences.

You are making me lose faith in the club xD I will take your suggestion...Thanx a million!!!

Hilario

Ferreira Hutch Terry Bertrand

Meireles Romeu

Malouda Piazon Ramires

Lukaku

Subs: Turnbull, Clifford, Bamford, Sturridge, Lampard*, Essien*, Ivanovic

* Simply there to make up the numbers

I have put Ferreira and Malouda in the team because I think they will both be sold in the Summer and deserve a send off from the fans. Hilario might be gone too. Ferreira has been a fantastic servant to the club and should be shown some appreciation from the fans, as should Malouda because as much as people like to moan about him he has been fantastic for us. People need to remember that without him we would not have won the league in 2009/10.

I don't think we should chuck Chalobah into the team because he is not physically ready for first team football and needs another year or two to physically mature.