Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Blackburn

Followers 0

For the 11th minute of the Blackburn match there will be a Drogba tribute.

An idea being brought up for us to show our appreciation for Drogba on Sunday.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not Ramires Sir Trollington ? We might as well play him with Ivo.

Erm... guess we could play him but substitute him during second half. Sorry, just eager to see Piazon & Bamford ect. in the new kit. :P

How come you have 2 additional minutes from the video I posted??? You are Da Bomb!!!

:lol: Chelsea FC usually just uploads the team news, while this channel uploads most of the conference. I recommend you subscribe to it if you like to watch the pre-match conferences.

:lol: Chelsea FC usually just upload the team news, while this channel uploads most of the conference. I recomend you subscribe to it if you like to watch the pre-match conferences.

You are making me lose faith in the club xD I will take your suggestion...Thanx a million!!!

Hilario

Ferreira Hutch Terry Bertrand

Meireles Romeu

Malouda Piazon Ramires

Lukaku

Subs: Turnbull, Clifford, Bamford, Sturridge, Lampard*, Essien*, Ivanovic

* Simply there to make up the numbers

I have put Ferreira and Malouda in the team because I think they will both be sold in the Summer and deserve a send off from the fans. Hilario might be gone too. Ferreira has been a fantastic servant to the club and should be shown some appreciation from the fans, as should Malouda because as much as people like to moan about him he has been fantastic for us. People need to remember that without him we would not have won the league in 2009/10.

I don't think we should chuck Chalobah into the team because he is not physically ready for first team football and needs another year or two to physically mature.

Hilario

Ferreira Hutch Terry Bertrand

Meireles Romeu

Malouda Piazon Ramires

Lukaku

Subs: Turnbull, Clifford, Bamford, Sturridge, Lampard*, Essien*, Ivanovic

* Simply there to make up the numbers

Ivanovic to take an early holiday, then?

Brave man :lol:

I have photos. I decided against shots because it is far less cultured than the 'Bohemian Method'. This particular absinthe is running at 70%.

562085_175531929239427_100003478634338_231713_2074626619_n.jpg579689_175534709239149_100003478634338_231716_994181778_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319818_175531679239452_100003478634338_231711_1913047137_n.jpg