Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Lmao, I have having a great conversation with a friend yesterday. Imagine Moyes signs guys like Osman, Distin & Anichebe for Man Utd :lol:

I really expect SAF to still me in charge of the transfers ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he's definetly going to United.

Only way I see him going elsewhere is if he really wants to hook up with his Belgian mates here or if City throw obscene money at him.

The only real and true belgian friendship would be Eden and Benteke ..... They really are best buds.

Pienar to Everton also makes a lot of sense...I remember when AVB was announced, a lot of rumors about Hulk, Falcao, Alvaro Pereira, Guarin and Moutinho.

At the end of the day none of them became Chelsea players...

Typical end of season game for him..

He said to a journalist that nobody would say no to United when asked if he would follow Moyes.

who will pay the most wages will get him..easy as that.

wouldnt mind coming him. he is great. he wil add much needed physical presence and technically is also good. problem is his discipline..he is a hot head and looses his cool to fast.

wouldnt mind coming him. he is great. he wil add much needed physical presence and technically is also good. problem is his discipline..he is a hot head and looses his cool to fast.

He is a hot head but that something a manager can weave out of him plus contributing more to the team at the same time.

I like the lad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You