Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens next is that Fellaini says he was misunderstood and his comments were taken out of hand.

They were, I posted the full story a page back in a daily mail article with the full story. Seriously, some people believe anything the papers say.

Notice how they missed the part where he says there's no release clause too.

He would be a great buy. Still can't believe he was stupid enough to go to Zenith.

Wilmots did wel putting Witsel on the '6' position. I'm extremely impressed by Witsel's performances on that position. Can easily become one of the best players in the world if he keeps playing there. Fellaini on the other hand is not what he is made out to be. Belgium actually plays way better without Fellaini.

Wilmots did wel putting Witsel on the '6' position. I'm extremely impressed by Witsel's performances on that position. Can easily become one of the best players in the world if he keeps playing there. Fellaini on the other hand is not what he is made out to be. Belgium actually plays way better without Fellaini.

True .... Witsel playing here would be a dream .... He would make our pivot work 100%

The problem with Witsel is that he only just moved to zenit for 40m € last summer, and isnt happy there. Its not a great competition, theres a lot of jealousy from the Russian players who think there entitled to the same pay as Witsel, and theres a racism issue with the fans and apperantly some team mates. Im sure he would like to move to the EPL and possibly Chelsea, but who is gonna fork out 40m+ for him?

The problem with Witsel is that he only just moved to zenit for 40m € last summer, and isnt happy there. Its not a great competition, theres a lot of jealousy from the Russian players who think there entitled to the same pay as Witsel, and theres a racism issue with the fans and apperantly some team mates. Im sure he would like to move to the EPL and possibly Chelsea, but who is gonna fork out 40m+ for him?

Getting paid that much for being stupid isn't that bad if you think about it.

Very quiet game against United yesterday... Lost most disputes aside from a few headers.

When an opponent game plans specifically to focus on stopping one player that's what happens. Fellaini slaughtered them in the first meeting and would've again if Everton had anyone else to ease the burden.

For instance, if Fellaini was in our side United wouldn't have kept him as quiet because they'd have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses ect to contain as well. Everton only really have Fellaini and Baines.

Don't believe anything those money grabbing skanks try to sell. Fellaini wouldn't speak a word of English at that time.

Well, you show me yours if I show you mine seems pretty universal :-) loved it even if it is probably not true!

Shogun, I'm a big fan of Phil Jones actually... underrated player IMO. He can become a huge player for England, and unfortunately for United too.

When an opponent game plans specifically to focus on stopping one player that's what happens. Fellaini slaughtered them in the first meeting and would've again if Everton had anyone else to ease the burden.

For instance, if Fellaini was in our side United wouldn't have kept him as quiet because they'd have Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses ect to contain as well. Everton only really have Fellaini and Baines.

Been hearing so much about Baines, Pienar, Osman form, but did not see anything as usual. Still, thought Fellaini could've done better, especially with his passing, which was sub par.

I still want Fellaini, real bad actually, just not sure (at all) he's a 30m player.

• 4 weeks later...

I would only get him if :

1) we are tempted to buy another striker, but dont want to spend 50M to get someone like Cavani

2) we want 1/2 midfielders

Because then he could play (well) on both positions.

Any other situation i would go for witsel/modric... as a midfielder.

• 3 weeks later...

In the international matches with Belgium, it becomes obvious how limited a player he is. Yes, he is strong, he has the velcro chest thing and he wins the second ball a lot. But he only performs well when the entire team is build around him, like at Everton. When he plays in midfield, he falls short in passing, positioning and overall ball control.

Chelsea would do better to find a different type for the pivot; someone who can spot a pass and actually execute it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You