Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

fellaini is much better than khedira offensively. defensive-wise khedira is better.

lars bender wont offer us anything in terms of offensive play. defensively he is good, but not "outstanding" I would say. Leverkusen in general has played a good season. Lars Bender is good, but nowhere near world-class.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fellaini is much better than khedira offensively. defensive-wise khedira is better.

lars bender wont offer us anything in terms of offensive play. defensively he is good, but not "outstanding" I would say. Leverkusen in general has played a good season. Lars Bender is good, but nowhere near world-class.

he has 6 assists from defensive midfield and wins so many tackles. i believe he would be world class at chelsea under mourinho. i believe both the benders to be better than khedira but i still like khedira

he has 6 assists from defensive midfield and wins so many tackles. i believe he would be world class at chelsea under mourinho. i believe both the benders to be better than khedira but i still like khedira

Yeah yeah, I know he probably will follow Moyes to United. But hey... you just never know.

I also know a lot of members here don't like Fellaini and think he's nothing more than an elbow throwing powerhouse.

This video here actually shows really well there's a lot more about Fellaini!

Good ball distribution & protection, technique & link up play, vista/vision, assists & goals.

Hmmm I don't know. Still think he might be a great addition to our midfield. The work he does defensively in midfield will relieve our Maestro's from this energy consuming defensive tasks and gives them all the liberty to focus on their main goal: offensive miracles!

ps: I think our Moderators would easily fit on his chest to take a nap all together :D. Almost every high ball that comes his direction is put dead on his chest... almost impossible for defenders to cope with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFuxC1bdUk

it would be suicidal to go with chalobah and romeu in the saeon. romeu has played mostly bad for us futhermore he has had a serious injury. chalobah hasnt played one game...WE MUST buy a new player in this position, its not even a qusetion. or give trust in de bryune, which would be a risk.

Would hardly say Romeu has played bad for us since coming here, he played two or three games this year under Robbie and Rafa. Under AVB he was one of our best midfielders so to judge him on 2 or 3 games is rather harsh compared to the 20 odd he played under AVB.

Anyway how highly do you rate Sven Bender? Is he better than Lars? I think one of them would be good for our pivot.

Would hardly say Romeu has played bad for us since coming here, he played two or three games this year under Robbie and Rafa. Under AVB he was one of our best midfielders so to judge him on 2 or 3 games is rather harsh compared to the 20 odd he played under AVB.

Anyway how highly do you rate Sven Bender? Is he better than Lars? I think one of them would be good for our pivot.

they are both kinda at a smiliar level. but lars was playing more and sven was more often injured and he had more competition (kehl) than lars. futhermore lars is more versaitle, as he can also play right-back (he played for germany in the european championship). both are decent midfielders, while I think Lars is slightly better at the moment.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/403577/Marouane-Fellaini-committed-to-Everton

Marouane Fellaini committed to Everton

MAROUANE FELLAINI has handed incoming boss Roberto Martinez a huge boost by pledging his future to Everton.

He said: “My destiny lies at Everton. It’s as simple as that. We’re talking about one of the biggest clubs in England.

“The foundations and framework are in place and the manager’s departure doesn’t change anything for me. I’m not staying for the sake of stability ahead of the World Cup – it’s because I think Everton have exciting challenges ahead.”

Looks like he is going to stay.

In the past Fellaini has said his destiny lies with a Champions League club...now he's saying that he's committed to Everton.

He's just scared that he won't be a guaranteed starter at United...

@ChelsTransfer

Arsenal have activated Marouane Fellaini's £22m release clause (Times) [Note: Fellaini signed a pre-contract with #CFC in January]

Why would Arsenal want him? They aready have fucking awesome midfield. If they could invest 22M plus some more on a worldclass striker, plus on a decent rightback they could be title challengers.

Why would Arsenal want him? They aready have fucking awesome midfield. If they could invest 22M plus some more on a worldclass striker, plus on a decent rightback they could be title challengers.

Arsenal and title challenge in same sentence? Looks like Exams took a toll on you!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You