Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Don't think so with this one.

Unlike the others Fellaini would be desperate to move there. Just have to hope Everton can milk them for as much cash as possible. Think he'll be a United player by the start of the season. I'd rather him go there than to Arsenal.

Let's hope Everton do a Richard Levy and demand 85 million from United. *fingers crossed* :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellaini is a useful player but only when a team plays to his strength. He is a strange defensively oriented attacking midfielder, some pundits call him the best defensive no10 in the world. But who the heck needs such a player? When you want to play it direct and dirty, he is beast. He would be great for teams like stoke and maybe even City, so if Moyes used him well at Everton why won't he do so at Utd? The problem is, at Everton the game was pretty much centred for him. He would always get at the end of most crosses and is also very combative so he offers a defensive force in midfield, but when it comes to creation he would not exactly be my first choice. ManU surely can use him when they make some tactical alterations e.g. i can't see him play next to Carrick nor Fletcher ina 442, I can't see him as a no10 instead of kagawa in a 4-2-3-1. He might be ok ina 4-3-3 next to Carrick/Cleverley and Fletcher but that is nothing to fear. Fellaini is such an inaccurate passer and commits so many crazy fouls. If we can deal with Manu without him we can also deal with Utd with him. I'd rather worry about City's MF with fernandinho and spurs with Paulinho.

• 9 months later...

Fat Sam should have eyes like dinner plates right about now.

Fellaini is probably his wet dream of a player.

Fellaini up there with Carroll = Fat Sam doing this

nutting.gif

The thought of getting him for £10-15 million 18 months ago would've been astounding to me. I don't think I could convince myself to think this would be a great deal now but let's be honest - the past 12 months haven't been a fair reflection of who he really is as a player. United was the absolute wrong move for him and they managed him poorly, but no-one came out of that season looking good.

He'll be a decent player for someone and part of me wonders if he could still do that DM job alongside Matic, but that ship has probably sailed.

The thought of getting him for £10-15 million 18 months ago would've been astounding to me. I don't think I could convince myself to think this would be a great deal now but let's be honest - the past 12 months haven't been a fair reflection of who he really is as a player. United was the absolute wrong move for him and they managed him poorly, but no-one came out of that season looking good.

He'll be a decent player for someone and part of me wonders if he could still do that DM job alongside Matic, but that ship has probably sailed.

Could be another Torres 2.0 - great player, dodgy spell = no guarantee of returning to prior form...

He could be a good squad player for that money and it might be worth a punt - but I'm still erring on the side of let him go elsewhere... He chose the Mancs and could have been a legend at Everton...

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You