Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems like good player, but I have feeling that he is someone who can stand out in smaller club, but wont proceede at bigger clubs.

Great stats, but he just isnt top class.

And never worth 25mio. If Song was 19, he is max 15. End.

I despise Taarabtfor being this he arrogant wanker and for the fact he's a selfish footballer. It was sarcastic, that's typically somethink that pisses me off, players saying they're scouted by big clubs... He's no different from Kakuta etc... The only garbage the french formation policy managed to produce the last 10/15 years

I dislike Taraabtfor for being a terrible player, annoying and playing for QPAARGH.

Fellaini is all power and no technique. You can't train power. Maybe this is a necessary signing.

An Everton fan told me that Fellaini has 4 years left in his contract. There's no away he will be allowed to leave for anywhere below 30m IMO. And don't forget that David Moyes bought him for around 15m a couple of years ago and they would want a good amount of profit if they are gonna sell him.

Fellaini isn't worth 20 million. How Everton payed 15 million for him in the first place I don't know. He is a good player but he isn't that good.

I know he isn't worth 20m but Everton will expect to get more than they paid for so therefore 20m is a reasonable amount.

An Everton fan told me that Fellaini has 4 years left in his contract. There's no away he will be allowed to leave for anywhere below 30m IMO. And don't forget that David Moyes bought him for around 15m a couple of years ago and they would want a good amount of profit if they are gonna sell him.

Actually your right.Rodwell went for 20m so I guess there is no chance Everton going to let the Beligian leave for the deal I had suggested earlier.

He shouldn't be a target for Chelsea, he's a small upgrade from Mikel and that isn't worth the +20M £ pricetag. Most people wrongly judge him because they think he's an AM or SS but he's a DM who you can use in a plan B.

Compared to the other DMs of the EPL he has the best stats by a landslide, not to mention that his stats are tanked by often playing up front.

For him to flourish you need a deep lying playmaker next to him who knows when to stay back so he can rush up front.

I've only seen the best Fellaini in a handful of matches at Everton, back at Standard Liège he was outstanding week in week out but he was part of a phenomenal triangle with Witsel ( Zenit ) & Defour ( Porto ).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You