The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Just got humiliated by @Hutcho_CFC online, lost 0-5 LOL! My country's broadband sucks and I was suffering severe input lag. Still, can't take away the fact that Hutcho is an excellent player! Take a bow!

Thanks mate. You wern't humiliated it was just one game, i am sure you will get your revenge at some point.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still not played an offline game so i can't tell, but the pace on seasons is pretty much the same as FIFA 12.

I actually played mostly online season and I feel like fifa 13 is crazy fast.

The ball move so fast, players run like hell and with first touch control make the ball feel like hot potato.

ps:I play on pc

I got David Luiz, Raul Meireles, Gary Cahill, Ramires, Cavani, Falcao and Hamsik faces form FIFA13 exported for FIFA12. If anyone wants I can upload them for you lads ;)

wKseNE.png

ZEvmGs.png

t8nZjH.png

Ev1bjd.png

umCF01.png

fdAnvH.png

roBZuB.png

It's there already options, how to add face for Hazard and Oscar? (and Moses, Azpi, Bertrand, Romeu)

It is possible, but there isn't a Creation Master for FIFA13 yet so it's a bit difficult. I can't help since I don't have FIFA13 yet.

FIFA12 faces will work on FIFA13 since EA hasn't done any major tweaks to the game, once CM13 is out it will be easy to add faces ;)

yo guys was just wondering we should really get a TC pro club going.

hit me up if your interested-- my PSN is -- ACG123CHELSEAFC-(i know its long lol)

im not online now but i will be prob after spur vs man u game.

im an CAM, dont know if everyone will be able to play as their fav position but we can figure it out.

cheers.

Mate, the game was crazy lol. Bloody laggy and my screen stuttered the whole fucking game. When you were in the final third I was like pressing all the buttons on my controller haha! Damn! I need to sort out my crappy broadband soon.

Guys, what is Chelsea's Match Day ratings for this week? Which players have gone up in form?

Oscar has gone up by 4, rating is now 84.

Mata has gone from 86 to 87.

Ashley Cole from 84 to 86

Ivanovic from 82 to 84.

Marin went down to 75 from 78.

Everyone else is the same.

Right. Is 13 any much better than 12 ?

Imo yes. It's also more difficult though but they're just a lot of very minor details which makes it superior to 12' for me.

Right. Is 13 any much better than 12 ?

Will consider it if Ash gets booed at the Emirates, and Terry at every away ground

I played just one game and smashed a United fan 4-0 down,but I have to admit it´s much better than Fifa 12.

The game is great, a lot of quality new additions and features, they have tweaked the gameplay and the manager mode has improved.

Why have they ruined the celebrations though?, why go to all that effort by making the graphics so detailed for there not to be a cinematic view of the player celebrations. Fifa have cut them from the game for some insane illogical reason.

Btw, saw earlier Napoli have no licensing :o was going to make them my online team, but that put me off. Not that disappointed though, my 2nd option has turned out even better than i expected :)

Napoli are one of the biggest teams in Serie A, so it's pretty unacceptable for them not to be licensed.

Frustrating..

Haha nah not yet, that moment should come in feb/march/april lol

You?

sadly yes.....but you would never ever guess which team it was...........

im up 3-0 with my Favorite Juventus for seasons mode and coasting when suddenly i get fucking sterling run from cm to nearly the corner flag my cb stops and gk just caught in no mans land and suare, yes suarez gets the damn header.

also playin against Bayern Munich first 3 mins ribbery cross my defender gets foot on the inital ball it hangs in the air and my defender over runs it gomez almost like slides down and heads it in.....never ever ever ever ever seen a goal like that in my life.

i nearly switched off my ps3.

but im doin well in season i believe my record is 7-4-1. that loss i absolutely dont count and 2 of my draws sadly came from having 2 goal leads

i am sadly the living testament of the 2 goal cliche,,

Got it today and I really like it. DEMO hasn't impressed me that much though but EA made some good tweaks that make the game feel better even though I still can't find out what is changed.

There are 2 things I really piss me of though. Finesse shot is rather bad now and it seems 1 on 1 situations have been made more difficult which really pisses me of because it can ruin an amazing piece of play. Besides that, everything works well and player movement is great. Defending is the best one ever I've played in a football game and I like the new animations when players pass the ball and start running right away into empty space.

I also like our team. Some rather low overalls there, but still, players feel like they should and David Luiz, even at 79 kicks ass.

Still haven't played career mode but from what I've seen and heard I can't wait to give it a go.

Two questions for you lads.

1. Is it only me, or graphics look much more sharper when players are walking out on the pitch and things like that?

2. Those of you on PC, does the game occasionally freeze for a bit in the menus?

I will post some news and mods when there is anything worth your time ;)

@Sh0n3x, they have really made finesse shots lees powerful. You will eventually get used to it, but power shots and chips will have to be used more frequently!

I play on PS3, so I can't help you with PC question. Sorry.