The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

in the WC with Belgium,, won all my group games 1-0 and won the EPL in my second season as manger of Chelsea!

Im all for trying to be as realistic as possible so so far in my two seasons i've son the FA cup and EPL (only). as for the WC im just gona go with the tide and hope for the best, not gona get to mad if CPU decides to go over-kill and score impossibile goals from any angle. hahaha

my squad is still the same i've only sold Marin and promoted KDB. bought Balotelli and sold Studge (he wouldnt accept longer contract :cry: ) and thinking of promoting Lukaku but i still have Torres so im in a pickle sort of.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the WC with Belgium,, won all my group games 1-0 and won the EPL in my second season as manger of Chelsea!

Im all for trying to be as realistic as possible so so far in my two seasons i've son the FA cup and EPL (only). as for the WC im just gona go with the tide and hope for the best, not gona get to mad if CPU decides to go over-kill and score impossibile goals from any angle. hahaha

my squad is still the same i've only sold Marin and promoted KDB. bought Balotelli and sold Studge (he wouldnt accept longer contract :cry: ) and thinking of promoting Lukaku but i still have Torres so im in a pickle sort of.

The first thing I did in FIFA 13 in career mode was selling Torres to Spurs :lol2: and bought Falcao

Does anyone know why when i go into the store on Fifa I can't find our Chelsea Classic kit anywhere as a possible unlockable?

I can see Arsenal's classic kit, Marseille's classic kit etc. (although I'm not high enough level-wise to buy them) but can't see our kit anywhere.

The 'shop' has 91 items.

Well, it should be there, I had no problems. However, my shop has 197 items right now. Im on level 43.

I realy hope that ea puts new boots in january, once adidas and Nike make new colour models

• 2 weeks later...

This game has gone to pieces i swear, so many glitches the last few games. I'm doing seasons now and every time i play, the ball is invisible, i can quit any time without losing and because it's my first match of the season since being promoted, every time i quit a match, it gives me 400 XP for winning the title. Fucking nuts this game. I can just quit after 3 seconds and get 400 xp...

MEH! Reset it so i could record it and show the glitch, then it went back to normal. Noooo!

I'm getting so pissed off with this game. I got promoted to division 5, won basically every game, played awesome, felt good. Now it's just gone shit. My passing is slow, nobody is making any runs, the sprinting is slow and everything feels so horrible, i can't do anything. Lost 4/5 now and there's nothing i coulda done about it. Just feels like someone is trolling me.

getting a new ps3 for christmas probably so i will be able to go back online this message was directed to um *cough* @Rmpr, *cough*

hahahaha

LOL

You know I love you and you know I will DESTROY U. I have nothing else to say...

wasnt supposed to be gay haaha. and i didn't cross out the most important, i just got rid of the unnecessary words :D.

Well, I hope you get your present so I can unleash the beast (as a certain KSI would say).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This must have every FIFA fan, it's just amazing! For example: real face for Hazard, Bertrand, Oscar, Azpi, Piazon, Moses... And many other things... And the installation is easy...

http://www.moddingway.com/file/30016.html

Does it really work?

I want to play some FIFA again, downloading that 2 files now.