The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably get it tomorrow :)

I used 4-2-3-1 with Hazard Mata Marin behind Torres and Mikel/Lampard in midfield. Worked rather well.

So it's the default formation isn't it? I totally forgot about Marin in the team! Ramires works ok on the right wing as well, at least he is rather quick.

Mikel's rating is not very high but he bosses the midfield surprisingly, no ball can pass through/near him, a bit slow to recover after interception though.

The default 4-2-3-1 sucks, i use the other one, it works better for me but i've put all mu focus on FUT the last 2 days and now i've deleted the early access to get ready for the real thing. Managed to get myself 44,000 coins so tomorrow night i'll be on it all day picking my team. Might stick a tenner on it too just to see if i can poach someone.

Does Lukaku have a real face?

Nope. Mata, Luiz, Cahill, Ramires and Meireles are the players who got a new face, a scanned one. Marin also has a good face, but he got it in previous FIFAs. Hazard, Oscar, Moses and Azpli are generic. Bertrand, Josh and Piazon are generic also.

Nope. Mata, Luiz, Cahill, Ramires and Meireles are the players who got a new face, a scanned one. Marin also has a good face, but he got it in previous FIFAs. Hazard, Oscar, Moses and Azpli are generic. Bertrand, Josh and Piazon are generic also.

Damn :(

What div are you in in pro clubs? In 8 atm. Won the div 10 title and missed out on the div 9 title by one fucking point.

Also, do you use an ANY?

im in division 9 currently. but thats because my mate got the game late yesterday so we played only 4 games atm. and yea my mate or me switch on controlling any but usually its me.

but im gona be on another club aswell when some of my friends in england get the game friday hahaha.

do u use any?

yo i gota ask someone,, im using chelsea in 4231 and the tactics i decided to us default just for a while and for some reason Mikel always runs into the final third?!

im passing it along not really going for the fast counter attack and their mikel is right next to mata. and when we're on the counter dont get me started he's up their with hazard and balotelli (i bought) looking for the goal?! wtf!

im in division 9 currently. but thats because my mate got the game late yesterday so we played only 4 games atm. and yea my mate or me switch on controlling any but usually its me.

but im gona be on another club aswell when some of my friends in england get the game friday hahaha.

do u use any?

Nah i hate any's ay! ruin the game i reckon. If i wanted to be an ANY i'd play H2H. So filter anys and human keeper out.

Cause what i find is clubs have 2 people in the team, 1 playing as keeper and the second playing as an ANY and its impossible to play against that

I am liking my ultimate team i have so far. Been winning the vast majority, gone for a mainly german bundesliga team as they are good quality and so much cheaper than the beloved BPL.

I have:

Weiss 83 in goal.

Schmelzer 79 BvB

Boateng 79 Bayern

Badstuber 83 Bayern

Random RB can't remeber

CM from BVB rated 80 extremely good also cant remember his name lol

LM Schurlle 79 Bayer leverkusen

CAM Gotze 84 BvB

CAM Muller 84 Bayern

RM Sam 77 Bayer Leverkusen

ST Lewandowski 83 (The only non German) BvB

4-5-1 formation 100 chemistry... Just need to buy Reus who is a beast but is also around 25-30k. Hummels and a few others.

yo i gota ask someone,, im using chelsea in 4231 and the tactics i decided to us default just for a while and for some reason Mikel always runs into the final third?!

im passing it along not really going for the fast counter attack and their mikel is right next to mata. and when we're on the counter dont get me started he's up their with hazard and balotelli (i bought) looking for the goal?! wtf!

It's probably formation you picked. Try to modify it and reduce Mikel's offensive movement ;)

The game is unrealistic :D