The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Added you and your long bloody name... :)

not around my ps3 yet but you dont know how much stick i've gotten from my friends over that name lmao........i was 12/13 and im like i love chelsea, got my initials, and put 123. hahahahaha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bug of EA...you and your copy protection and origin...your lovely game is going to get cracked even you if put Chuck Norris to protect it, no need to fuck over users to payed for the game :rant:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/1947385.page

Amazing, FIFA13 fails to start on loaads of PCs...

just got mine today.For some reason Raul and Yossi are still in the team.

theres a deadline for when transfers in realife are put in the game. if u want can go to like settings and update squads and that could work probably.

Oh bug of EA...you and your copy protection and origin...your lovely game is going to get cracked even you if put Chuck Norris to protect it, no need to fuck over users to payed for the game :rant:

http://forum.ea.com/...st/1947385.page

Amazing, FIFA13 fails to start on loaads of PCs...

It still isn't out yet?

Been waiting for my FIFA13 for almost a week now, ordered it and they said they'd send/bring it to my house. And the idiot I am I pre-paid the game :doh: So yesterday I thought I'd just download it and see if I could already test it BUT it seems there hasn't been released any crack yet.

Is it normal that people have to wait that long for it or is this year an exception?

It still isn't out yet?

Been waiting for my FIFA13 for almost a week now, ordered it and they said they'd send/bring it to my house. And the idiot I am I pre-paid the game :doh: So yesterday I thought I'd just download it and see if I could already test it BUT it seems there hasn't been released any crack yet.

Is it normal that people have to wait that long for it or is this year an exception?

Crack for this FIFA will take time because EA put some pain in the ass protection ... as you can read on the link I posted, it caused problems for the original game also...

Crack for this FIFA will take time because EA put some pain in the ass protection ... as you can read on the link I posted, it caused problems for the original game also...

Shitcunts... hope they somehow sort this out till tomorrow as I don't know when I'll get my game :lol:

Help my lack of knowledge, can I play someone that is not from NA PSN?

I know I am a noob...

yeah, i play with my friends from england all the time, fifa, cod all those games. even someone from portugal and few from germany. theres no limitations.

Someone playes on Legendery? its so HARD when i play it in career mode... but i dont want to play in World Class.

i play legendary also and i switched it down to WC and still its hard as fuck...massive scripting in my opion, people like norwich are playing like fc barcelona its insane!

i play legendary also and i switched it down to WC and still its hard as fuck...massive scripting in my opion, people like norwich are playing like fc barcelona its insane!

Exactly, so frustrating... im getting so mad that im always quit the game in the middle. Need to find the right level first and then start the career mode...