The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

What scores you guys got in the skill games? I just got 81,013 with Lampard in the FK skill challenge. I'm on all the Skill Challenges, completed 2 of them. Free kicks and penalties also with Lampard with 56,438.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who isn't enjoying FIFA13 atm? It feels so...well clumsy and my players rarely find empty space. When they make a great run there is usually someone there on their back...and dribbling? It's much inferior to FIFA12. I'm talking to that automatic thingy that they introduced last year. I lost the ball countless times and I kicked ass in FIFA12 with dribbling ... (talking about playing against the AI)

I'm not saying it's a bad game, far from it, but something just doesn't work for me...I feel much much more freedom in PES when I have the ball at my feet and overall the passing seems more dangerous there.

Am I the only one who isn't enjoying FIFA13 atm? It feels so...well clumsy and my players rarely find empty space. When they make a great run there is usually someone there on their back...and dribbling? It's much inferior to FIFA12. I'm talking to that automatic thingy that they introduced last year. I lost the ball countless times and I kicked ass in FIFA12 with dribbling ... (talking about playing against the AI)

I'm not saying it's a bad game, far from it, but something just doesn't work for me...I feel much much more freedom in PES when I have the ball at my feet and overall the passing seems more dangerous there.

Not sure if we're talking about the exactly same thing but for some reason my rate of successful through passes and good runs into the empty space has dropped drastically since playing the game for the first time. The first 4-5 days I was really surprised that my players were actually making very intelligent runs (compared to FIFA 12 where my players would try to get as far away from the ball as possible...) when I was attacking but in the last couple of days I've noticed a difference. The game can't change but neither has my playing style, I think. A bit strange...

In order to be realistic i only the won the FA Cup in my first season. in the Champions Cup--i was honestly knocked out by RM.

in the Carling Cup i lost to some cheap team,,, and in the EPL--i lost to Man U when a win would have made us tied with pts with 2 games left.

im selling marin--he just does nothing for me. and im promoting my man KDB. i also will buy another ST (i only have balotelli) but its gona be a SS not a true #1 like Balotelli.

Oh and notice Hazard's kit. It's a techfit body model EA added in this year's FIFA ;)

Amazing work, amazing!

Now just tell me, how to add them to the game :D

You will have to wait a bit for that. It's difficult to add them at the moment and it's not practical. It resets all the custom formations and tactics you've added in and sometimes messes up your career mode. Once a tool is released I will post it here ;)

Wonder how easy it is to put the teams and player from other Fifa games into the newest one, they all use the same code and engine more or less,

Would be nice to play some of the other years and legends in the new graphics and controls!

Fifa 13 is really awesome, specially the commentary, It is really amazing. For example, Lampard is currently injured and when I play with Chelsea Martin Tyler asks his partner about his condition and he says that he is injured. Another example : When I'm playing season for example it's the first game for me in my division and they discuss about my team and predicate how my team is going to do this season, or when i win a division title in the next division they say that they won the division title and maybe they are going to be comfortable this season.

That's just half of it. Anyway, if you wanna play against me add me on PSN : benim-arkadishm ( No Caps )

wow, just wow,,,, i have been playing Fifa 13 and it suddenly hit me, these idiots havent mentioned once about Chelsea winning the Champions League! i cant believe it, they talked about how most chelsea managers have a sort time to manage with the pressure always on to win trophies and such and not once did they mention RDM and his double winning campaign........SM-fucking-H.

wow, just wow,,,, i have been playing Fifa 13 and it suddenly hit me, these idiots havent mentioned once about Chelsea winning the Champions League! i cant believe it, they talked about how most chelsea managers have a sort time to manage with the pressure always on to win trophies and such and not once did they mention RDM and his double winning campaign........SM-fucking-H.

Actually, they do mention the CL win. They say how it was against the odds and all that. Also they say that it was the last roar of the Mourinho era.

Does anyone know why when i go into the store on Fifa I can't find our Chelsea Classic kit anywhere as a possible unlockable?

I can see Arsenal's classic kit, Marseille's classic kit etc. (although I'm not high enough level-wise to buy them) but can't see our kit anywhere.

The 'shop' has 91 items.

Thinking of making a pro for the first time ever but not sure who make. I wont make myself because that's just shite but there are 2 players who exist on FIFA that have interesting names i could use lol.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/compare/9238/2669