The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Demo us up now. Word of warning for those in the UK, it seems that when you click PS Store it says down for maintenance. If you have access to the PS app via mobile then download from there as that is what I have done.

Hero!

Same old PlayStation, can never release an update without causing some sort of detriment to users :lol: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Hero!

Same old PlayStation, can never release an update without causing some sort of detriment to users :lol: 

If it's going slow go to downoalds and pause it, after about ten seconds restart it and it goes miles quicker.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If it's going slow go to downoalds and pause it, after about ten seconds restart it and it goes miles quicker.

Helped it go from 12 hours to 7 hours ETA :lol:. Might just have to leave this one overnight, I'm in no rush anyway. 

What a day of updates. iOS 10, PS 4.0, Fifa 17  

20 hours ago, Kieran. said:

I found the passing mechanics 100x better

Yes much better. The set piece features are also much better. In previous versions both FK's and corners had the same type of ball delivery time after time. The circle from corners were you can position it is great and also the little tap of square to dip and loop FK's into the box is a great edition.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Yes much better. The set piece features are also much better. In previous versions both FK's and corners had the same type of ball delivery time after time. The circle from corners were you can position it is great and also the little tap of square to dip and loop FK's into the box is a great edition.

I like the change in set pieces, but the majority of my playing time is with my friends. They're going to know exactly where I'm placing my set pieces now...

A few things that i feel in the game

- Shooting is a bit harder, I skyed a few shot, will just need adjust.

- The new set pieces will take time to master

- Is it just me but the game feel quite robotic not a smooth as fifa 16 (maybe just demo version). I feel like there is somekind of delay from running to shooting in term of animation (the transition feel a bit weird)

- Ball shielding is good but will be complained and patched a couple time I think as it can be quite too powerful