159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing Cech performance. He and the posts kept Barcelona scoreless. But Drogba was disgusting. When he's not offside he's on the ground dry humping the grass. I'm going to quote what someone once said: "f****** disgrace"

oh-so-you-mad-bro-thumb.jpg

Drogba needs to cut the 'im injured' crap out seeing as the time added on last time around is what got to us in the end and seeing how good he was when he stayed up...would help a lot!

And we played Sunday :D not bad in the end.

Bleh other fans moaning about how we played...its worked for u..defend well....you get results! Keep things open and they bloody trash ya

Team played excelent organisated game, something like Mou did with Inter. Cahill put Messi in his pocket, Terry at best, Drogba came with another WONDER goal, Ramires fantastic assist, Cole elegant and closed Alves well, Cech unbeatable, Mata decent, Ivan little uncertain, Lampard with pass to Ramires worth more than 700 barca passes, Mikel and Meireles rocks in midfield.

Best possible team from RDM, with this team, he picked the players that definately proved worth playing tonight. He deserves to be our manager next year.

We were underdogs, I'm enjoying victory, but there will be lot to do on Camp Nou. With another performance and bit luck, we can go to finals. :)

So fucking happy, also because we showed the world that WE CAN WIN AGAINST ANYONE!

This team might not play nicest football, but I think they deserve title more than anyone. Proud to be Chelsea fan.

Now dont get to cocky, cuz the hardest part will come soon...till then, cheers to all CFC fans, RDM and players. They showed determination, believe, fight, will and love to club. KTBFFH!

We will bloody need to be so organized at Camp Nou with hell of a team spirit. But an away goal, THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING!

Anyway, I just can't believe what we just seen. 1 shot on target, boom 1-0. Cech, Cahill, Terry. Cole, Lampard, Drogba....absolutely stunning performances!

And it is a good feeling to have lady luck in your side this time. BRING ON CAMP NOU!

PROUD OF THE BOYS

Team played excelent organisated game, something like Mou did with Inter. Cahill put Messi in his pocket, Terry at best, Drogba came with another WONDER goal, Ramires fantastic assist, Cole elegant and closed Alves well, Cech unbeatable, Mata decent, Ivan little uncertain, Lampard with pass to Ramires worth more than 700 barca passes, Mikel and Meireles rocks in midfield.

Best possible team from RDM, with this team, he picked the players that definately proved worth playing tonight. He deserves to be our manager next year.

We were underdogs, I'm enjoying victory, but there will be lot to do on Camp Nou. With another performance and bit luck, we can go to finals. :)

So fucking happy, also because we showed the world that WE CAN WIN AGAINST ANYONE!

This team might not play nicest football, but I think they deserve title more than anyone. Proud to be Chelsea fan.

Now dont get to cocky, cuz the hardest part will come soon...till then, cheers to all CFC fans, RDM and players. They showed determination, believe, fight, will and love to club. KTBFFH!

with a lot of luck, the right tactics, the same performance from the players and great referee and linesmen

Praying-Hands-2.jpg