The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Besides our draw, I think the City vs barca draw will be the most competitive/interesting....

Yaya returns to Camp Nou and CIty have 2 Barca targets in Silva and especially Aguero.

CIty might be able to actually pull it off and I wouldnt really consider it an "upset."

We are having so much luck this year, more than I can ever remember at Chelsea.(Blown calls going for us, lucky bounces going our way, great draws, etc...) We now have a chance to go through to the quarterfinals of the CL without playing a single good team. We had a really easy group, played poorly but squeaked through. Then, the two most difficult teams that finished second in their group were both English sides so we couldn't play them. People will talk up Galatasaray but they are 6th in the Turkish league right now,m 14 points behind the leaders of a pretty mediocre league. You can't take any team lightly, but this is not a team we should be losing to.

We are having so much luck this year, more than I can ever remember at Chelsea.(Blown calls going for us, lucky bounces going our way, great draws, etc...) We now have a chance to go through to the quarterfinals of the CL without playing a single good team. We had a really easy group, played poorly but squeaked through. Then, the two most difficult teams that finished second in their group were both English sides so we couldn't play them. People will talk up Galatasaray but they are 6th in the Turkish league right now,m 14 points behind the leaders of a pretty mediocre league. You can't take any team lightly, but this is not a team we should be losing to.

Don't say that you'll provoke the Turks again, then we'll have to lock this thread as well!

Besides our draw, I think the City vs barca draw will be the most competitive/interesting....

Yaya returns to Camp Nou and CIty have 2 Barca targets in Silva and especially Aguero.

CIty might be able to actually pull it off and I wouldnt really consider it an "upset."

If they play in one week, I will pick city for sure but in 60 days anything can happen. It also depends on will messi get into form before that.

I wonder how does this happen. Or this.

Nevermind the Twitter account. Apparently, they posted all of the posibilities and then deleted the wrong ones.

Just guessing but it does sound funny...

Was watching the draw live with my bro today and was able to predict the draws for all the English teams correctly. (Should start betting I guess!)

It is kind of funny seeing how they go about it....Figo picking a ball (containg the team name), and he does something that almost looks like he is exchanging team balls with the guys standing next to him, and they read it out..

• 1 month later...