The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Eight minutes...

BbJuICKIEAAVFZz.png

BbJrhTtIUAA3NOt.jpg

I'm not happy City is winning it at all.

1) Don't want them to get more confidence

2) Don't want Bayern to be a possible cross with them ending in 2nd their group and we ending 1st (not sure we will though, although I guess we win tomorrow)

One thing for sure though if it was Jose and us and we were 2-0 down just then we would probably sit back and they will score again.

and somehow you have a screen name and avatar related to the guy. I don't get you, tbh

and somehow you have a screen name and avatar related to the guy. I don't get you, tbh

I like Jose, just isn't bias toward him like most fans, it is just reality. Painful isn't it. Do you really think Jose would have instructed the team to get forward and risk total humiliation?

Really? You want Bayern to be one of our potential opponents in the first knockout round?

I was thinking pretty hastily and if that were to happen it would be very scary.

However, it has been frustrating in recent seasons seeing England get destroyed by all other powerhouses. To see ManC top the group with Bayern would restore a bit of glory back into the English game.

Still though, please no Bayern in last 16.

I like Jose, just isn't bias toward him like most fans, it is just reality. Painful isn't it. Do you really think Jose would have instructed the team to get forward and risk total humiliation?

you're always very vocal criticizing him... I've taken notice. As for what he would have tried? Well, he's taken risks against Barça while he was at RM a few times, and Barça then was the current Bayern, only the humiliation would be bigger as it's the Clasico... so yeah, depending on what was at stake, I can see him taking a risk - I guess he would in this case as losing by 10 or 1 wouldn't make Chelsea lose the 2nd position (just like City can't) but winning could mean finishing 1st instead of 2nd...

Also he wasn't defensive against this same City when we won 2x1, so I'm not so sure he'd do what you suggested he would.

A lot of quality teams in the knockout stages even as runners up. Man City, Leverkusen, Milan, Dortmund, Juventus and Zenit just to name a few, assuming all of them even qualify.

Not many easy draws this time for the ones who top their groups, although the team who draw Olympiakos will be super lucky.

Pellegrini just said on SSN that he didn't understand how the H2H and GD rules work in the group stage and in turn, not knowing he only needed 1 more goal to win the group. Hence why he didn't put Aguero on (and took Dzeko off for Rodwell!) as he thought City needed two more. :lol: :lol:

A lot of quality teams in the knockout stages even as runners up. Man City, Leverkusen, Milan, Dortmund, Juventus and Zenit just to name a few, assuming all of them even qualify.

Not many easy draws this time for the ones who top their groups, although the team who draw Olympiakos will be super lucky.

We cant face English teams, Zenit and Milan are not great (imo) and Leverkusen is beatable...

Pellegrini just said on SSN that he didn't understand how the H2H and GD rules work in the group stage and in turn, not knowing he only needed 1 more goal to win the group. Hence why he didn't put Aguero on (and took Dzeko off for Rodwell!) as he thought City needed two more. :lol: :lol:

What an embarassment.

I just thought he didn't have the balls to attack Bayern.