The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1-0 down with 10 men against Barca in the first leg of the last 16 at home?

Lets be honest, it isn't quite being 2-0 with 10 men for 75 minutes in the second leg of a semi final away from home at the Nou Camp with two full backs playing at centre back...

City have no hope in this game, imagine being that poor team at the Nou Camp...

It is a stil pic mate ....

Regardless, watch the replay and you'll see Kompany was sitting way too deep behind his other defenders. He eventually kept Messi, who was coming back from offside position, onside.

Like I said earlier, no chance for city against barca.

They hold the ball, make u run till you get tired, then punish u.

City hardly did much wrong TBF. They kept Barcelona out well and Barca hardly had any chances of note. They didn't play well and only started doing something because the other side went down to 10 men.

DAMN, we should not underestimate La Liga or Barca as we so gladly do. Nor the bundesliga.

Pure Hubrys if we do tbh.

I don't think it's about how good they are. Barca and Real are said to be the best teams in the world, bar Bayern. I think many people that play them are just afraid which decreases their morale and performance. Barca and Real are still good teams, just not as good as many say they are in my opinion.