The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

This Bayern team reminds me of the Chelsea team in 04/05 i dont know why we ever changed from that style it was so satisfying seeing us being so dominant all over pitch and seeing teams look clueless how to break us down! thats what we need to get back to!

Bayern is already the best team in the world, deadly in attack, they dont waste much chances, great passes, great and fast counter attacking and solid defending. Way more balanced than barcelona ever was.

Im sure when Pep comes the world will think he made them the best and give him all the credit to an already buffed up team, winning the league against 19 minnows.

P.S. Jordi Alba is a despicable human being, im so sick of his antics and arrogance for as long as i can remember, they deserved to be destroyed 4-0, that'll teach them the feeling of failure and losing, know that the world wouldnt just roll up and give up when barca comes to town.

Bayern is probably one of the most complete teams we've seen in a while. They're physical, pacy, technically gifted, and an aerial threat. Also, they defend well. The Bavarians also have phenomenal depth as well, and they're going to add Goetze in the summer. An absolute embarrassment of riches in Munich.

These are the moments when our game last season against that same Bayern team (with a few minor changes) comes to my mind. Feeling proud and nostalgic at the same time, what a match that was ! How we got to them tactically, how Robbie and his staff prepared the players, how we played... Incredible. Speechless.

Wunderbar - danke Bayern! Rooting for Real Madrid, but I'm thinking with displays like these the Bavarians will win it this year and deservedly so - they have been so close on numerous occasions in the last year or three. Barcelona is fading slowly but surely, teams have got the remedy against them and the new team to beat is Bayern Münich. Müller MOTM - what a character, what makes him special is his desire to win.