The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Bayern is probably one of the most complete teams we've seen in a while. They're physical, pacy, technically gifted, and an aerial threat. Also, they defend well. The Bavarians also have phenomenal depth as well, and they're going to add Goetze in the summer. An absolute embarrassment of riches in Munich.

I'd say they are the most complete and well balanced team since Chelsea's 04/05 team!

These are the moments when our game last season against that same Bayern team (with a few minor changes) comes to my mind. Feeling proud and nostalgic at the same time, what a match that was ! How we got to them tactically, how Robbie and his staff prepared the players, how we played... Incredible. Speechless.

Its crazy to think we drew and then beat them on penalties and managed to win the Champions League..mean we're having trouble beating the teams we've played in Europa!

:( gana have to watch the highlights of the game last season...how things used to be lol...happier days!

Where was Mr 4 Ballon d'Ors? :D

I swear I can never feel any sort of sympathy for this club. They've had their run, they should stick to fucking themselves.

I'm so happy for Arjen, great performance all over the place. I hope he finally wins the CL.

And this is the 12414th post to mention that Alba is a cunt.

That was the greatest performance I've ever seen against this Barcelona team. Honestly, that has just reaffirmed to me that Bayern are the best team in club football at the moment.

Robben MOTM.

Mueller MOTM no doubt mate...

That was the greatest performance I've ever seen against this Barcelona team. Honestly, that has just reaffirmed to me that Bayern are the best team in club football at the moment.

Robben MOTM.

Chelsea being 2-0 down with 10 men and coming back to draw at the Nou Camp still tops that Bayern performance in my book.

Can't believe i've just seen Barca get smashed 4-0 and also fucked over by referees. This must be one of the greatest days in UCL history.

Also makes me more angry that they didn't beat Arsenal 8-0, i went to the pub for that 2nd leg especially to see that.

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Final is so bound to happen, i want Bayern to win i really do.

Also the difference between us and them since that final is scary and maybe a bit worrying. Damn we've paid for that day.

Chelsea being 2-0 down with 10 men and coming back to draw at the Nou Camp still tops that Bayern performance in my book.

I knew people would bring up our game and yes that was a great game but we had a lot of luck in my opinion.

Bayern today however played Barcelona off the park. I don't think Barcelona even had a shot on target today. Bayern weren't scared of Barcelona today, they still played their own game and executed it perfectly.

Props to their manager who completely out foxed Barcelona's manager today. Shame he's retiring at the end of the season.

What was it? Like 1 maybe 2 shots on target by Barca for the whole game? I only remember the young num 15. shooting blanks but nothing more. Where was Messi?

They had more possession and that's all that matters in catalunya.