Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he is only going to start against City? :P

What you talking about, Park was a beast in his first couple of years.

Was always a big time player.

I remember those important goals against Arsenal in the CL.

Kagawa will be even better then that.

United are doing good business. This shows the folly of people thinking that United will go down easily and let City rule.

I'm afraid he's off to United with Ferguson being there in person and with his heavy links to them. It will be good to see him in the prem, but bad that he will benefit manu, not us. He really impressed me.

I'm afraid he's off to United with Ferguson being there in person and with his heavy links to them. It will be good to see him in the prem, but bad that he will benefit manu, not us. He really impressed me.

damnit!!

am really hoping we somehow manage to steal him

I think he will play for MU next season. Park will leave Manchester, and they need an asian player to have as much fan in Asia as they have now. And unfortunately, it's going to be a good buisness for them, because they will buy Kagawa very cheap, and he is a quality player. Yesterday showed it against Bayern München.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You