Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Well he is a top, top player always enjoyed watching him at Dortmund. This year he has been brilliant, made more of an impact to their success in this season than the 1st because of his injury. Gotze may attract the big names but Kagawa's touch and vision could make him an essential part of United's team. He's also scored a lot of important goals this season and I reckon he'll link up well with Rooney. First Japanese player they've ever had I believe, so their will be a big prospect for shirt sales since their Asian fans make up 325 million of the 659 (or whatever) they have.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fuckers need to stop over analyzing everything with statistics. Both Kagawa and Hazard haven't played in the PL yet, so how do we know those statistics will hold up? I don't need to mention names for you to know previous statistics in weaker leagues have meant nothing when adapting to the PL.

You fuckers need to stop over analyzing everything with statistics. Both Kagawa and Hazard haven't played in the PL yet, so how do we know those statistics will hold up? I don't need to mention names for you to know previous statistics in weaker leagues have meant nothing when adapting to the PL.

Some fuckers like to use Statistics as a means for a debate. Statistics only tell 50% of the story but they are still important.

Some fuckers like to use Statistics as a means for a debate. Statistics only tell 50% of the story but they are still important.

Stats provide some sort of basis for comparison, but it needs to be on level terms. They rarely tell the full story. Since they (Kagawa and Hazard) are different players who never played in the same league, comparing stats is redundant but can make some people sleep better in their hopeful dreams.

I was going to reply but Manpe addressed everything i needed to say! If statistics help you sleep better at night then crack on i guess!

Stats provide some sort of basis for comparison, but it needs to be on level terms. They rarely tell the full story. Since they (Kagawa and Hazard) are different players who never played in the same league, comparing stats is redundant but can make some people sleep better in their hopeful dreams.

Hence the reason I said only half the story is told by stats. The don't reveal the influence of a deflection, penalty, foul, free kick, corner, red card, yellow card, injuries, weather, home or away, team, postion, teammates, et al

Hence the reason I said only half the story is told by stats. The don't reveal the influence of a deflection, penalty, foul, free kick, corner, red card, yellow card, injuries, weather, home or away, team, postion, teammates, et al

Yeah as stats tell you that Torres has scored 12 goals for Chelsea, but it doesn't tell you that he's only scored against REALLY REALLY SHIT TEAMS.

Such as QPR, Genk, Man Utd and Barcelona :whistling:

They needed a CM for ages and now they finally have one who is a fantastic young player, lets see how they do. they will be a lot better than last season but i still think they need a decent defender.

They needed a CM for ages and now they finally have one who is a fantastic young player, lets see how they do. they will be a lot better than last season but i still think they need a decent defender.

Kagawa is an AM not CM...This signing doesn't make sense to me. He should have gotten a Xabi Alonso/Modric type player

I cringe to see Kagawa playing at CM. There would be so many holes in the MF teams like Arsenal and Manchester City will just stroll through it. Kagawa is very much a forward, playing behind the CF or on the wings.

Actually nevermind, that if Kagawa is playing at CM, it will make it easier for Chelsea to thrash ManUtd.

Kagawa is an AM not CM...This signing doesn't make sense to me. He should have gotten a Xabi Alonso/Modric type player

Well, since they're in decline, maybe SAF is just trying to change something.

We should never ever underestimate United. I don't like them and I never will, but I have to admit that they've always managed to be up there. Next season's gonna be us vs. them vs. City. With all these changes in our team, I'd give Chelsea only the third chance.

We should be beating ManUre now. We have too much quality to lose to them. They only beat us once last season and that was due to some lucky and sloppy goals.

1 lost from 2 games last season is hardly anything to shout about. Record in last 7 encounters in all competitions is even worse(!) - W1 D1 L5.

Well, since they're in decline, maybe SAF is just trying to change something.

We should never ever underestimate United. I don't like them and I never will, but I have to admit that they've always managed to be up there. Next season's gonna be us vs. them vs. City. With all these changes in our team, I'd give Chelsea only the third chance.

You're annoyingly pessimistic...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You