Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

I think he would be going to United mostly because they have their strategy pretty well defined. Park was used to make inroads into the Asian market and now they would be doing the same with Kagawa who is a big name in Asia. And i believe he has expressed his interests to join United which pretty much lands him at OT next season.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will go to united even though I think he is better suited for arsenal

Correct, He would be better suited to Arsenal or to a slightly lesser extent, us. His move is just mind boggling. Rooney will probably play higher up but he is more effective where he plays now.

Stupid move. Dormund have the potential to win so much.

So do United though? And this is the type of player they've been lacking. It's a shame they've found that type of player :(

So do United though? And this is the type of player they've been lacking. It's a shame they've found that type of player :(

They need someone that can bully the Midfield, they don't need a dribbler and flair player. Roy Kean esque.

Borussia Dortmund's highly-rated Japanese midfielder Shinji Kagawa will cost prospective buyers around 20 million euros (£16.17m).

The club's owner Hans-Joachim Watzke revealed the German champions want a 'princely sum' despite the 23-year-old having just a year remaining on his contract.

Kagawa, who netted 17 goals for Dortmund this season to help them secure a second consecutive title, has already met for talks with Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson, while he has also been linked to other high-profile clubs including Arsenal,spacer.gif Chelseaspacer.gif and AC Milan.spacer.gif

But Watzke told Sport Bild that the club would not be fooled into selling him for a derisory price.

"We all know the abilities of Shinji, his youth and the value he adds to this side," said Watzke.

"I also note what Bayern Munichspacer.gif paid for goalkeeper Manuel Neuer (22 million euros from Schalkespacer.giflast year).

"He also only had a year left on his contract. Given those facts we can certainly expect a princely sum for him."

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You