Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been meaning to watch that series :)

Yeah, I have a nice little collection. Not many people know about it, but I'm a massive animé fan. I really try keep that fact to myself, not that I'm ashamed or anything, it's just my little secret.

Yeah, I have a nice little collection. Not many people know about it, but I'm a massive animé fan. I really try keep that fact to myself, not that I'm ashamed or anything, it's just my little secret.

Total opposite to me, I like telling people I'm an Anime fan.

Total opposite to me, I like telling people I'm an Anime fan.

Any recommendations? PM me if you want, I think this is a bit off topic, even if it is in a thread about a Japanese Footballer.

Any recommendations? PM me if you want, I think this is a bit off topic, even if it is in a thread about a Japanese Footballer.

I'm assuming (for no good reason) we like different types of Anime (I'm very Shonen based). So, I don't think I'd have any recommendations of any interest to you :(

I'm assuming (for no good reason) we like different types of Anime (I'm very Shonen based). So, I don't think I'd have any recommendations of any interest to you :(

So you like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball etc?

Thread about a Japanese player gets diverted into a discussion of Japanese comics :lol:

Comics is manga. Anime is movie/tv shows/etc

But yes, Shinji Kagawa would be a fantastic signing. Though I can't see why he would want to leave Borussia Dortmund.

What the hell is the difference between €20,000 p/w and €60,000 p/w?

And you thought I was bad at maths :Goober:

It's a world of difference. They can actually have money to spend on philanthropic causes, or if you're feeling cynical, they can buy themselves a bigger house and better car.

And you thought I was bad at maths :Goober:

It's a world of difference. They can actually have money to spend on philanthropic causes, or if you're feeling cynical, they can buy themselves a bigger house and better car.

Some people don't even earn €20,000 in there whole life and then you get bastards like Messi, Rooney, Gerrard and a few Chelsea players that hold the club for ransom if you they don't get a bigger pay check.

Sure some are philanthropists but I wonder how many.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You