Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Some people don't even earn €20,000 in there whole life and then you get bastards like Messi, Rooney, Gerrard and a few Chelsea that hold the club for ransom if you they don't get a bigger pay check.

Cynical it is then.

They can buy a bigger car, hire a more expensive hooker, build a bigger house, perhaps even do some of those things for their families and friends. It's also jealousy, Kagawa looks across to see Salomon Kalou being offered 80k a week and going, "Hang on, I'm a better player than him, and if he's getting 80 then I think I'm being mugged off"

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people don't even earn €20,000 in there whole life and then you get bastards like Messi, Rooney, Gerrard and a few Chelsea players that hold the club for ransom if you they don't get a bigger pay check.

Sure some are philanthropists but I wonder how many.

It really puts Modern Footballers into perspective when you consider someone like CR7 makes more than 4 times what my Parents makes for an ENTIRE year's work.......in one game.

I had never really seen much of this kid, but have just watched a few videos and clips of him and he looks very good.

I still have a preference for us to go for Hulk and will stand by that. However if the club are wanting to change tact with the style of football played then Kagawa would be a very good addition. We have really over-relied on Mata's creativity this season and at times unfortunately, Mata has been seen to be on a completely different wavelength to his teammates through no fault of his own. This is the type of player who could easily play neat one-two's and strike up an excellent understanding with Mata in the opponents third of the pitch.

I have also been impressed recently with the club's ability to get good value within the transfer market by moving for players with contracts expiring. Cahill has proven to be a shrewd signing for £7m and Marin will also hopefully prove similar good value. If Kagawa is available for less than £10m as is being reported then we should be pursuing him. the icing on the cake is his reputation as the superstar of Japan and the increased publicity and reputation we would gain throughout the Asian market. That in itself is highly lucrative and would comfortably pay his transfer fee and wages.

He has a dream to play in the PL, Dortmund's coach and his agent said this I'm sure. Hes apparently off to United though, its meant to be a "done deal" for 20 odd million.

yeah.

"Manchester United are believed to be close to finalising a move for Borussia Dortmund's Japan international playmaker Shinji Kagawa, and the 23-year-old is expected to sign a three-year deal at Old Trafford." - talkSPORT

Apparently told a Japanese radio station that he's signed for United. £7m, would you believe. Feck.

Untrue. The quotes were false. He said no such thing, only that he'll discuss his future after the season's end.

If Dortmund let him go for £7m, they are getting hosed. I still fail to see where he fits into Manure's standard formation and plans.

He could plays in Rooney's role but the problem with that is that it is Rooney's. He can't play in the Midfield pivot as he would neglect his defensive duties too much. I guess that leaves the wings which are already packed right now.

He could plays in Rooney's role but the problem with that is that it is Rooney's. He can't play in the Midfield pivot as he would neglect his defensive duties too much. I guess that leaves the wings which are already packed right now.

My thoughts exactly.

Rooney moving to CF with Kagawa taking over Rooney's current role would make Utd stronger.

Unless we actually strengthen our squad with some quality players, I hope he doesn't join them. Mata plays in his position so I don't see him joining us.

Rooney moving to CF with Kagawa taking over Rooney's current role would make Utd stronger.

Unless we actually strengthen our squad with some quality players, I hope he doesn't join them. Mata plays in his position so I don't see him joining us.

Firstly i can't see united moving rooney up front, his best position seems to be that deeper role where he can get involved.

Secondly he could play with mata in a 4-2-3-1 formation. With the right players the '3' could be a fluid unit, moving positions and roaming regularly between eachother, particularly if we plan to play more expansive next season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You