Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Amazing player

I hope he stays in Dortmund though but cant see it happening

I would like him to go to Arsenal though tbh, if he were to leave

Hmm so you like him but would have him join anyone but us? You are, either being sarcastic, or on the wrong forum?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm so you like him but would have him join anyone but us? You are, either being sarcastic, or on the wrong forum?

He's a fan of Bayern who joined here after the UCL semis.

We'd still need a player like Kagawa

With Malouda and Kalou probably going, Sturridge being a CF, we'll still probably need 3 or 4 more players to play in the 3 of the 4231 all competing. We already have Marin, Mata and maybe Kakuta, but out of those 3 only Mata will be a definite starter as Marin is still raw and will probably be used like Cahill is currently used and Kakuta isn't definitely staying. Those saying KDB will be competition in these positions, he's found his calling in the centre of midfield playing with a defensive midfielder, he's contributed to like 17 of their last 22 goals. So he'll be involved in that area of the pitch IF he even comes back next season

Unless Manure want to change their standard formation and push Chicarito and Welbeck to the side, I don't see how Kagawa is a great fit for them. Kagawa doesn't offer much defensively so he would weaken their central midfield in that department. I think Javi Martinez would make more sense for them.

http://soccernet.esp...ue-move?cc=3436

Here's a reliable source. I really wish we could get him. We're all about trying to spend smart, and this would be a magnificent buy. Kagawa has the talent and potential to be a great player. Really don't want him to go to ManUre, they would ruin him. His price would have been relatively low, but it 'seems' there are a number of clubs after him which means it could be more than expected. Cheaper than Hazard, Lavezzi and Hulk. Usually I say cheap players are cheap for a reason, but kagawa is an exception. Really rate him, plus his best years are ahead of him. Although, he could sturggle adapting to the EPL. I wish we could have wrapped up a deal for him before the Window opened, like we did with Marin. I think he'd do well playing out wide.

On the bright side, if he does go to ManUre, that's one less suitor for Hazard :D

Manchester United have offered Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa a three-year deal, worth €6m a year, according to "Bild"

Forget Kagawa is go to United i hope for Hazard.

We have Mata, Ramires, Sturridge, De Bruyne, Kakuta and naw Marin.

We have maybe Willian?!?

We dont need Kagawa.

Forget Kagawa is go to United i hope for Hazard.

We have Mata, Ramires, Sturridge, De Bruyne, Kakuta and naw Marin.

We have maybe Willian?!?

We dont need Kagawa.

Why don't we need Kagawa? In all seriousness, as much as I, and others go on about Hazard, he unfortunately has no brain and won't come here. Willian is overrated. De Bryune not ready, Kakuta don't rate, Mata plays in the Hole.....Kagawa would be great for us.

Why don't we need Kagawa? In all seriousness, as much as I, and others go on about Hazard, he unfortunately has no brain and won't come here. Willian is overrated. De Bryune not ready, Kakuta don't rate, Mata plays in the Hole.....Kagawa would be great for us.

Kagawa plays in the hole if I'm not mistaken. So that means you want Mata or Kagawa on the bench. He'd be great on the cheap but we shouldn't go crazy to get him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You