Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Half of those aren't 'wingers'. My point was that the modern winger isn't what most want them to be, they will cut in and shoot rather than look for the overlap or take on a man. People complain about players, such as Kagawa, not being able to play on the wing because they don't believe they can beat a man, run it to the by line and cross, when the fact is that most wide players now days are equally adept at a no.10 role as well as out wide because of the style of football most teams play forces them to.

IMO Thats because of the centre forward. i.e Barca playing with Messi upfront instead of a powerful centre forward.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is technically good (I watched more than 10 BVB games this season soo I know that), hard working and humble, but 20 m is too steep considering his contract has only 1 year left. Imo it'd be better to just wait until the end of the next season to get him for free.

Actually, this is one of those Transfers in which the longer it drags on, the better. Dortmund want 20 Million for a player who is approaching the final year of his contract. That's a crazy price to ask for him. The closer it gets to deadline day, the most desperate Dortmund will get. They will crumble and eventuay probably sell him closer to the 12 Million mark.

Seems that we will be getting Hazard and United are very much likely to purchase Kagawa..

raphael honigstein@honigstein

Kagawa to MUFC transfer is nearly completed. fee €15m rising to €22m. Sporting director Zorc: "some details tbc". (via Kicker)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You