Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Don't know if there's a topic about him, used the search option and found nothing.

Anyway according to bild (don't know how reliable is) he is going to reject a contract extension at Dortmund because he favours a move to Man utd or Chelsea.

BILD learned: The Japanese will refuse the offer of an extension until 2016 most likely. Kagawa is planning a transfer to England! Manchester United or Chelsea. Kagawa is to have a decision deadline of two weeks. Despite a salary increase to around € 3 million (previously 1.5 million) but he wants to leave Dortmund towards Premier League.

BVB manager Michael Zorc (49): "There will be a timely decision. We would love to extend to him. The ball is more in the penalty area, Shinji must transform it. We know that he flirts with England and Spain. The question is at what point in time."

Kagawa himself wants to meet with a change of a personal dream. In his home the Premier League is extremely popular, achieved huge audience ratings.

http://www.bild.de/s...82328.bild.html

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all the source is really really unreliable! It is one of the most popular newspaper in germany, but especially in sports they write a lot of bullshit!

Kagawa is a great player imo he would give us new creativity, he`s quick and has a good passing too.

So 12 mio. is a good price for a player of his quality so I would say go for him!

The Japanese adore him so I guess this deal would be rentable too.

What's he like? Style of play, passing etc.

Similar to Mata. Can play behind the striker or out wide. Pacy, agile and clever around the box. BVB fans adore him.

Refusing to get carried away till we hear something more concrete, but I'd love it for this to happen. It'd be a headache trying to fit Mata and him in the same side but it's a nice headache to have.

There are better options out there.I don't think we should be worried of the marketing policies at Chelsea,we are a famous club and generate favorable sum of income.If the club wants to increase their profits,then I would advice them to stop paying outrageous amount of wages and the obvious- sacking managers.

Keisuke Honda,Sebastian Giovinco and others who I personally am not aware of but am sure are out there.

Well that's hardly convincing.

Honda .. whenever I've watched him (CL), he hasn't been anything special. I'd take Dzagoev over him from CSKA. Giovinvo - I don't know, don't watch Serie A much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You