Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really seen him, but from what I have read, he is best suited to playing centrally behind the striker. We don't need a player for this position which is why I would prefer us looking for other targets. With Marin an inside left forward and Mata the central playmaker, surely the next signing will be an inside right forward. If Sturridge is not trusted to make this position his own or decides to leave us, then Hulk would be my preference.

I haven't really seen him, but from what I have read, he is best suited to playing centrally behind the striker. We don't need a player for this position which is why I would prefer us looking for other targets. With Marin an inside left forward and Mata the central playmaker, surely the next signing will be an inside right forward. If Sturridge is not trusted to make this position his own or decides to leave us, then Hulk would be my preference.

I don't want Hulk..for the reported price of 35 million...surely there are better, value for money options available.

How about that talented young Uruguayan midfielder playing at Bologna...Gaston Ramirez, can play LW/RW/CAM...he should be available for 17-20 million according to reports.

I don't want Hulk..for the reported price of 35 million...surely there are better, value for money options available.

How about that talented young Uruguayan midfielder playing at Bologna...Gaston Ramirez, can play LW/RW/CAM...he should be available for 17-20 million according to reports.

The reason he is my preference is because he would give us a completely different option. IMO that front four should all offer something different because in tight games, something different might be required to break a team down.

Mata offers the ability to pass through opposition, Marin is a tricky winger great at isolating a full back and using his dribbling qualities, and Hulk would offer an explosive powerhouse option. There may well be just as good, maybe even better players for that price, but the key is to get the right balance and blend in the squad. Hulk would offer this.

If we play 4-2-3-1 for next season

We have marin,kdb,danny,ramires that is 4 players fighting for 2 spots.

I like kagawa but I don't think we are going to buy another winger

Ramires is a much better box to box midfielder as opposed to a winger and Sturridge will not play another season out wide.

I think if Robbie stays then Kalou may well stay on. Not sure if KDB will stay or be loaned out?

If Malouda goes we'll be left with Kalou, Marin, KDB and Kakuta. I think we need a more experienced, starting wide man to complement this.

Ramires is a much better box to box midfielder as opposed to a winger and Sturridge will not play another season out wide.

I think if Robbie stays then Kalou may well stay on. Not sure if KDB will stay or be loaned out?

If Malouda goes we'll be left with Kalou, Marin, KDB and Kakuta. I think we need a more experienced, starting wide man to complement this.

I said it a couple times already that Danny will not play as cf. His biggest strength is pace and pacy player should play on the wing.

With two man mid, you kinda need to play 2 dm instead of box to box player so ramires will play in the wing unless we play with 3 mid which is unlikely because we want mata in the hole

another reason why we should go for him is South korean market is already Taken by Manchester United. Its time we go for the Japs. Their National team color is Blue and so is Chelsea's. I can see a big untapped market there for shirt sales.

This signing would be great. He is a very aggressive and direct attacker, and he has great stamina to boot.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of East Asian players have incredible stamina? Ji Sung, Nagotomo, Honda, Kagawa are just a few that come to mind.

If we are going to sign another wide/ attacking midfielder it will either be between Hazard and Hulk so I don't think we will see him in Chelsea colors... despite Hulk and Hazard potentially costing 35-50 million each.

If we are going to sign another wide/ attacking midfielder it will either be between Hazard and Hulk so I don't think we will see him in Chelsea colors... despite Hulk and Hazard potentially costing 35-50 million each.

Hulk would probably be best considering his physical attributes. The man is Drogba but on the wings!

I said it a couple times already that Danny will not play as cf. His biggest strength is pace and pacy player should play on the wing.

With two man mid, you kinda need to play 2 dm instead of box to box player so ramires will play in the wing unless we play with 3 mid which is unlikely because we want mata in the hole

Fair enough, pace is his main strength but he is still a CF, playing as a RW. There's no point playing Sturridge on the wing unless he can show that he is TEAM player and that he can PASS the ball on a consistent basis....Sure, it's good to be selfish/greedy once in a while or when your scoring goals for fun...but first, he has to understand, this is a team game if he wants regular game time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You