Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's business sense but I can't be arsed with this hawking our players in continents to "open markets" or sell shirts. It's a bit whorey and to some extent plays a race card.

Am I here because I'm good or am I here because I'm Japanese/Korean/Chinese etc and I'll get a game when we're on Sky, just don't like it (and I know that's the way it is - doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it)

I know it's business sense but I can't be arsed with this hawking our players in continents to "open markets" or sell shirts. It's a bit whorey and to some extent plays a race card.

Am I here because I'm good or am I here because I'm Japanese/Korean/Chinese etc and I'll get a game when we're on Sky, just don't like it (and I know that's the way it is - doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it)

He would be here because he's good

Look at Lee chung yong. He missed this whole season for Bolton because of injury, but in his first season he won the player of the year and player's player of the year. Ji dong won has done better than Connor Wickham, Ryo miyachi looks positive.

I think the added popularity an added bonus. Kind of how some people mention a player being English as a positive for getting him.

This isn't That Chinese Dong player that Man Utd signed purely for marketing. This is one of the finest talents in the best league in the world who was the driving force behind his team lifting a league and cup double, he is no joke or marketing ploy, Kagawa is for real.

This isn't That Chinese Dong player that Man Utd signed purely for marketing. This is one of the finest talents in the best league in the world who was the driving force behind his team lifting a league and cup double, he is no joke or marketing ploy, Kagawa is for real.

You're mising my point guys - I didn't mean this guy in particualr I meant generally and the tone of some other posts seemed to think this should influence buying any player. On this guy in particular - he's good, he's good where he is I'm just not that convinced he will be THAT good here.

If anyone questions how good he is.. just take a look at this video, i know you can't judge a player just by watching a few youtube clips but if these clips don't show you that he has tremendous agility, feet, vision and composure then i don't know what could!

If anyone questions how good he is.. just take a look at this video, i know you can't judge a player just by watching a few youtube clips but if these clips don't show you that he has tremendous agility, feet, vision and composure then i don't know what could!

this is one talented player lol so unselfish would be a great asset to most teams

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of signing players from countries who haven't often produced great talent, and this is one of those cases.

Although I've watched a few of their games, and even those highlight videos on youtube; which I get bored of very quickly and shut off for almost every player, and I got to say, his game is very aesthetically pleasing. Also one of the few that I've actually sat through and watched the whole highlight video, so thanks for that DDA-Drogstar.

Could we play him in a midfield role, or is he only really suited to sitting right behind the striker like Mata?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You