Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Don't really watch the German league but have noticed the unbelievable season he's having, he'll probably get the player of the season award. If anyone plays Fifa Ultimate Team, he's some unbelievable cards on that.

Believe me, I'm watching the majority of Dortmund's games and Kagawa is a beast! His ability to run past opponents by using his dribbling and pace is just amazing! As some of you may know Marco Reus will join Dortmund next season which means Kagawa most likely won't have a starter job anymore + his contract expires in the summer of 2013 so there's a realistic chance that he'll leave Dortmund this summer if Dortmund want to get some money for him.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, I'm watching the majority of Dortmund's games and Kagawa is a beast! His ability to run past opponents by using his dribbling and pace is just amazing! As some of you may know Marco Reus will join Dortmund next season which means Kagawa most likely won't have a starter job anymore + his contract expires in the summer of 2013 so there's a realistic chance that he'll leave Dortmund this summer if Dortmund want to get some money for him.

Sounds great, hope we get him!

Then we should be going after players like Reus, not Kagawa. He's a good player but I want a great one - someone who can start ahead of likes of Reus

Can easily replace Meireles.

This is the player we needed to buy last summer and not Meireles.

If the board manages to correct that, I will give them a cookie.

Save it, Ron Gourlay hates Cookies.

In no time he's gone from a Japanese League player, to one of the best in the Bundesliga.. Absolutely incredible player, and it would open up the Asian market for the club.

Exaclty, Kagawa is only going to get better. He would step up big time IMO if he came to the EPL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You