Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only seen him play a bunch of times for Dortmund but based on those matches I'd certainly welcome him to Chelsea. His stats are very impressive for a 23-year old player who's playing only his second season in Europe after moving from Japan (27 goals and 12 assists in 64 games). His contract is running out in 2013 so wouldn't be too expensive either.

Keisuke Honda,Sebastian Giovinco and others who I personally am not aware of but am sure are out there.

First off those 2 players will cost more than Kagawa, secondly i don't think they're better than him.

For 15-20m he'd be a great buy.

He would be a good but risky signing.. I would definitely welcome him, no more established players.

Not at all risky imo.He has been one of the most consistent players for Dortmund this year and his goal to game ratio is testament to that.

I was not aware he wanted to leave the Bundes Liga and quite honestly I don't understand why, but he would be a perfect signing for us; I'd move him to the top of list.

How on earth are you a Mod with posts like that?

What's wrong with the post?

Look at players from East Europe and Asia. Football just isn't the main sport out there. In former USSR countries infrastucture is from Soviet times and they can attract good footballers only with money. In Asian countires the problem is that footballers aren't just proven enough and quality of their league is awful. If I'm even a tiny racist with this reply, then lightning can hit me. There are definetely big talents out there in Asia, but it is hard to find them and predict that they will succeed in Europe. Footballers like Honda, Kagawa and Ji Sung-Park are great players, but non of them has proven enough. Honda is playing in Russian league, which I've already mentioned above, Kagawa is having best time of his career in Dortmund and to be fair this period will end sooner or later, Ji Sung-Park is great substitute, hard-worker and he hasn't dissapointed Ferguson since joining United. Kagawa isn't proven enough to join Chelsea yet, if he continues with this kind of form for at least one more season, he will be ready to join Chelsea. And as for racist comments - no need to take everything so personally, do you think anyone in position of a MOD or ADMIN would allow himself to make racist comments? I don't think so, if you saw something racist in my post, you clearly misunderstood me.

Keisuke Honda,Sebastian Giovinco and others who I personally am not aware of but am sure are out there.

Honda is definitely not better than Kagawa. Maybe at long shots at free kicks, but that's it. Giovinco I don't know much about so not gonna say anything about him.

This might change your mind.

YouTube videos don't prove anything really... You can make every player look great with few effects and good music. You must see players mistakes and good sides to get to know him. If you watched some player from Slovenian League on YouTube and wouldn't know he is from Slovenian League, you would probably think he is ready for Chelsea. YouTube videos are really miss leading.

How on earth are you a Mod with posts like that?

I don't think he meant any harm in it, i think he meant as in they seem to be inconsistent performers. If he meant it then that's just stupid because it doesn't matter what race you are it does nothing to your football abillity, well it can have minor adjustements from background and genetics but yeah what ever.

But still he just didn't put 'they seem to be'.

Honda is definitely not better than Kagawa. Maybe at long shots at free kicks, but that's it. Giovinco I don't know much about so not gonna say anything about him.

Giovinco is an excellent dribbler (one of the best in Italy) but does little other than that. He's also too arrogant for my liking.

I don't want him. He can be substitue, but players from Asia (non-racist) aren't consistant performers. So, simply - NO.

Ridiculous logic (or rather lack of it) as many have pointed out.

Anyways - I'm guessing you haven't seen a certain Park Ji-Sung play for Manure? For me he's one of their more consistent performers over the last few years, even though his apperances have now reduced. Nevertheless, his commitment and work rate every game are fantastic. Would love to have someone like him in our team.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really watch the German league but have noticed the unbelievable season he's having, he'll probably get the player of the season award. If anyone plays Fifa Ultimate Team, he's some unbelievable cards on that.

Don't really watch the German league but have noticed the unbelievable season he's having, he'll probably get the player of the season award. If anyone plays Fifa Ultimate Team, he's some unbelievable cards on that.

Yeah he got an In Form card and his Dribbling and Pace was crazy!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You