Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it's good for both teams. United needed someone with great passing creativity as scholes can't go on forever, whilst we needed someone more explosive and capable of both creating and taking players on.

I agree with most that hazard i think is the better player but united have done well with kagawa.

Be interesting to see who city try to buy. I think they'll make a big push for van persie.

Because he was only best player of Bundesliga this year, right?

Not at all. I am not sure whether Bundesliga is better or worse than French league, but I feel Hazard is more talented than the Japanese.

Not at all. I am not sure whether Bundesliga is better or worse than French league, but I feel Hazard is more talented than the Japanese.

Bundesliga is no doubt better. It will be interesting to see the french league in the next coming years though, especially with PSG getting as much money as they are.

Bundesliga is no doubt better. It will be interesting to see the french league in the next coming years though, especially with PSG getting as much money as they are.

Personally, I would not be so sure as to say Bundes is better than...

As for PSG, well money buys players & they in turn win trophies. That is what every club wants & I as a fan of Chelsea am happy to see Roman not being a nipper as those at Arsenal club for example.

Nah Bundesliga is far superior to the french league, and Kagawa is no joke, he's a real star. I wouldn't say he's at Hazard's level, but give him a couple years and he'll be a superstar of the same caliber.

The reason why Hazard was 40 million euros was because he is so well tuned and ready for immediate action in EPL, I feel like Kagawa needs a year of rotational play before he becomes a regular.

I doubt the Japanese will be sitting on the bench. Manuni will play him immediately, I feel.

There is no doubt in my mind the Duke of Hazard is a better player. After all, red nosed tried to sign him at all cost. He even spoke to him personally, but no dice.

Mercenary. He left the best team in Germany for a substantial pay rise at United, and those mongs on Redcafe are calling Hazard a mercenary because he left Lille for the Champions of Europe...Hypocritical idiots.

Since Kagawa is now basically Manchester United's now, can we please pretend he's absolutely awful, will fail in the Premier League, is just a flashy version of Ji-Sung and how glad we are that we didn't sign him etc. please?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You